This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late wages Can I sue my employer Connecticut

Iam working in CT for a company in Kansas. My employer is not paying me regular wages. Iam in due of 3 pay checks. He didnt even send me some of the pay stubs. I asked him for a direct deposit but he is not willing. He said he posted one of the pay check and now it is missing. Iam still in due of 3 pay checks. Can I proceed legally and sue my employer. Please help me out.. Are there any social organizations who can help me out in this issue.

You are always free to file an unpaid wage claim with the state. Here is a link that provides instructions and additional details: http://www.ctdol.state.ct.us/wgwkstn...s/wca1intr.htm.

Good luck! I know you must be struggling by not having the missing paychecks.

Comment

robb71, maybe that's what caused him to post this three times.
      I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

I didn't realize you were such a comedian, pattymd!!!

Comment

Originally posted by robb71
          I didn't realize you were such a comedian, pattymd!!!
          I'm a woman of many talents, robb71.
          Pattymd
          Last edited by Pattymd; 09-15-2006, 06:11 AM.
          I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
          Working...
          X