No announcement yet.

RECRUITERS/HR NEEDED: RESEARCH EXPLORING APTITUDE AND JOB SUITABILITY New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RECRUITERS/HR NEEDED: RESEARCH EXPLORING APTITUDE AND JOB SUITABILITY New York

Hello,

As part of my Organisational Psychology MSc degree*I am looking for recruiter/ HR professional volunteers to complete an anonymous online questionnaire on a fictitious candidate’s aptitude and job suitability based on information in their Facebook profile. It is approximately 5 minutes long.

What is the purpose of the study?

This study aims to explore social media screening in searching for candidates who possess desired skills. Such information hosts an array of benefits for organisations, for example, having access to a wide pool of candidates and the ability to generate a more holistic view of applicants.

Why have I been invited?

You have been invited to take part because this study is specifically exploring Recruitment Consultants'/ HR professionals'*perceptions of candidate aptitude and job suitability.

Your participation is completely voluntary and greatly valued!

Please respond honestly to the questions. Once again, thank you for your time and participation!

Anonymous link: https://cityunilondon.eu.qualtrics.c...WfQTIlzmWlGcQd

Thank you!
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X