Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from www.LaborLawCenter.com, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raider/Quantrell has been challenged. Will the COWARD show?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raider/Quantrell has been challenged. Will the COWARD show?

the terms, place and weapons were specified in the challenge.....

accept or capitulate.

Mike
    "Quantrell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected] om...
    Diablo <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>.. .
    Raider/Quantrell has been challenged! The question is will the COWARD show? Diablo, The rules of such matters are such that the challenged party has the choice of place and weapon. "The challenged has the right to choose his own weapon. The challenged chooses his ground; the challenger chooses his distance; the seconds fix the time and terms of firing." ---- The Code Duello Since I am challenged I choose the field behind the Bluegrass Range (http://www.bluegrassrange.com) and automatic pistols as weapons. The choice of time is Mike's. I await a response. Q
    So, Raider, "WILL you appear at the corner of Islington and Lakeshore in Etobicoke on May 10th, 2003 at 3pm?" Raider I hope you enjoy having your nose rubbed in your OWN COWARDLY ****! "Don't worry about 'Raider the Cowardly Liar'. He talks big but he can't back it up in any way. The big ole cowardly **** stain runs like a mad dog from water." It's time to stand up to these COWARDS. The TRUTH has been exposed! They have nothing left! Call their bluff, and tell them where to go!

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X