X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not hired in NC

Thanks Removed for privacy.... thanks again jj and all
    Last edited by HelpInNorthCarolina; 10-21-2010, 06:26 AM. Reason: Removed for privacy

Ummm...I guess it means you have a choice - wait for the next elections and see what happens, or seek new employment elsewhere.

If you're asking if you have some kind of legal recourse or means to force them to give you this job, the answer is no, not based on the information you've provided.

Comment

In my opinion, you have posted just enough information to track this right back to you, if someone who knew a little about your county read this post. Would you want your supervisor or your hiring department to read this post? I would remove it if I were you.

Are the elections on 11/2? That's not much longer to wait. Hopefully it will all go in your favor. Sometimes an outsider is the breath of fresh air that's needed. Don't spend any more energy resenting them.

Comment

And BTW, as unfair as this might be, it is not all that unusual in small communities.
        I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by HelpInNorthCarolina View Post
          Where does that leave me?
          I would assume it leaves you wishing you lived in a larger city...

As stated, unfair, not illegal.
          Not everything in America is actionable in a court of law. Please remember that attorneys are in business for profit, and they get paid regardless of whether or not you win or lose.

I offer my knowledge and experience at no charge, I admit that I am NOT infallible, I am wrong sometimes, hopefully another responder will correct me if that is the case with the answer above, regardless, it is your responsibility to verify any and all information provided.

Comment

Thank you

Thank you for your input but J.J. is right ... how do I delete the Orignal post?

Comment

I don't think you can, but you can edit it and replace it with merely "removed for privacy" or something like that.
              I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
              Working...
              X