This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My hearing yesterday in North Carolina

I had my hearing yesterday that my employer had appealed. It got started off on the wrong foot. The adjuacator was very upset with me because it was an in person hearing and I was at home waiting on the call! My sheet mailed to me from the ESC stated that I was to testify on the phone in BOLD Letters. I told him that, and he still said no matter what I got I was suppose to be there in person! He was very rude to me.
    My attorney and he got into a argument a couple of times during the hearing. I believe he had it out for me! My attorney feels that he ruled on a bias opinion. NOT FAIR!
    He did reverse the ruling so now I will stop receiving benefits. I do plan to appeal... I hope that I will not have to pay back the money I have already have been getting.
    Just needed to vent.....Any thoughts?

It seems you just needed to vent. If you have a specific question, please let us know.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X