Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

Petition for Releif; Florids Commission on Human Relationms

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Petition for Releif; Florids Commission on Human Relationms

    Hello All,

    After finding Not cause for descrimination (unlawful employment practice), i was granted option of petition for relief.
    I sent in my signed paper work.
    Instructions indicate that it will be like a court. i have submitted documentary evidence (over 100 pages) and also list of witnesses.
    What happens at this hearing?
    the opposing attorney called me and we agreed on dates and venues (with preferences).
    I really would like to know some detauls or personal experiences.


  • #2
    Posting hx is a must, folks.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.


    • #3
      Waht is hx?

      Anyway, is Florida different from other states?
      Florida Commission on Human Relations seem to do things differemntly.

      Any one with this experience in Florida?


      • #4
        hx = history.

        You'll have to hold & see if you get any replies to your current questions.
        Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

        Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.


        The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.