This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

calebny

Thank you for all your assistance. Unfortunately, I received no reply from my boss either email or call back. I am so distraught. I really expected a reply.
    As you said, bottom line I got sick and needed time off and he didnt want to allow it. I have my doctor's appt tomorrow morning. Should I go directly to work after even if he hasnt replied? I dont want to be made a mockery.
    Can assist me of where I can find attornies or legal aid? Do I need a Labor attorney? what do I look for?
    I called on line and it is Veteran's Day so the offices are closed.
    I am really in a loss of words as I am now trying to think how I am going to pay my rent.
    I know life wasnt fair but not when you try your best and this happens.

Comment

We cannot refer specific attorneys.

You do want an employment attorney. You can contact your local legal aide office for suggestions or if there is a law school in your area, they can often also provide assistance.
      The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
      Working...
      X