This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about probation. Massachusetts

I am 17, and I am currently on probation for 2 counts of credit card fraud under 250$
    and two counts of larceny under 250$

The result of my trial was a CWOF.

My probation terms require that I am employed. Last tuesday I lost my job, and am getting my paycheck today (Because they did not produce it within 24 hours of termination and today is payday)

The court requires me to send in my paystubs from my paycheck. I will be able to send them the one from today, but until I can find a job in this terrible job market, another one most likely will not be produced for about a month or 2. I am on a fairly leenient probation (Send letters/money order) I don't have to meet with my probation officer, but I am concerned that if I don't find a job, which is fairly hard currently, that I might get charged. Does anyone think that if I fail to produce future paystubs, but can fulfill the other requirements of my probation, that I will be charged?

I worked my first job for around 6 months, then my boss came to my house drunk threatening to kill my family with the mob, then I was fired after a year and a half from my most recent job for calling out of work when I was physically incapable of getting out of my bed.

Any help would be much appreciated!

-Aaron
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X