X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whiskey Plates Mississippi Minnesota

My question is about whiskey plates..
    My step-sons mother is required to provide half transportation for her visitations and her vehicle has expired tabes on her whiskey plates. My husband told her to get them renewed ASAP and until then find another driver/car. She said that she'll just use somebody elses car..
    is that legal? I read some where that no matter what vehicle they drive they have to bore the Whiskey plates. Can she really just drive someone elses car?
    Thanks in advance.

Is the state Mississippi or Minnesota - thanks.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

I believe it must be Minnesota. I dont think Mississippi has "whisky plates"
      I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.
      Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Das ist in der Doktor!

Originally posted by Kris23 View Post
        My question is about whiskey plates..
        My step-sons mother is required to provide half transportation for her visitations and her vehicle has expired tabes on her whiskey plates. My husband told her to get them renewed ASAP and until then find another driver/car. She said that she'll just use somebody elses car..
        is that legal? I read some where that no matter what vehicle they drive they have to bore the Whiskey plates. Can she really just drive someone elses car?
        Thanks in advance.

You husband needs to tell the ex that until she gets her plates renewed, visitation comes to a screeching halt. Period !

Let her kick up a stink..

You don’t garner those plates because you think Jack Daniels old number 7 is a type of cologne

.._____________________
        ~ Helping rid the world of stupidity,
        starting with my own..

Comment

She needs to have whiskey plates on whatever vehicle she is driving. It is a condition of her supervised probation. To not drive a vehicle with whiskey plates is not following requirements of probation.
          Betty3
          Last edited by Betty3; 03-11-2011, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Janelle, you seem to be "me too"-ing old posts for the sole purpose of getting the link to a law firm out there. If you have something substantive to add to a new post, please feel free to do so, but please don't continue to resurrect old posts. Thank you.
            I am not able to respond to private messages. Thanks!

Comment

The solution is to block the link. Or has she paid to be an advertiser?

Comment

It's in the signature, which I have no ability to edit, and we have active, helpful contributors who have similar signatures. It's also not as obnoxious as some posters who do it and are outright banned. For that reason, a warning is enough for me at this point.
                I am not able to respond to private messages. Thanks!

Comment

The poster only posted twice so far & I also left the signature in their other
                  post but told them not to post just to advertise their website.
                  Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

If it continues, Betty and I have the ability to block the signature.
                    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

& we will!

Comment

I just want to know what is allowed, and when to bother you administrative type people.

Comment

GotSmart, you're never a bother. It was a judgment call in this case.

Comment

Signature line is no longer in janellelk's post. They either removed it or maybe
                            ronaldg? It's not in their other post any longer either.

Comment

It is still there from what I can see. Did it go away and then reappear?
                              The link mentions Minnesota lawyers and when you hover over it, it's the site of a law firm.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
                              Working...
                              X