This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Criminal Lawyers---Required paper???? Louisiana Texas

Hello I am Addy. I would like know about the papers which are require in the first meeting with a lawyer.

Need your help.

Well, it kind of depends on what you are seeing the attorney about. I'm sure the attorney's admin or secretary could give you more help than anyone here can.
    I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.
    Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Cash helps.
      Militant Agnostic- I don't know and you don't know either.

Comment

Criminal Lawyers---Required paper????

Originally posted by Morgana View Post
        Well, it kind of depends on what you are seeing the attorney about. I'm sure the attorney's admin or secretary could give you more help than anyone here can.
        I need not any brief idea, I just want overview. So I'll ready it any time when I required to meet any lawyer.

Comment

Afraid it doesnt quite work that way. There is no "standard" list of documents required to see a lawyer.

Surely you can see that you would need different paperwork depending on whether you are seeing an attorney for a DUI or to make a will or get a divorce or fight a tax garnshment or you have been arrested for murder??????
          Thomas Jefferson

Comment

The kind that are green, and have pictures of dead presidents.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgana View Post
              Afraid it doesnt quite work that way. There is no "standard" list of documents required to see a lawyer.

Surely you can see that you would need different paperwork depending on whether you are seeing an attorney for a DUI or to make a will or get a divorce or fight a tax garnshment or you have been arrested for murder??????
              My query is related to crime defense. I was cheated by someone. So that is the only reason for asking question.

Comment

Then you would need to bring whatever paperwork is associated with the specific situation.

Really, the attorney's secretary or assistant would be much better able to tell you what you need to bring. There IS NO standard list of documents that are always needed. It is specific to YOUR situation.
                The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Originally posted by cbg View Post
                  Then you would need to bring whatever paperwork is associated with the specific situation.

Really, the attorney's secretary or assistant would be much better able to tell you what you need to bring. There IS NO standard list of documents that are always needed. It is specific to YOUR situation.
                  Thanks cbg,
                  I was wondering that I should require some paper to prove my identity, my occupation etc.
                  Thanks again for clear my doubt.

Comment

Hello Everyone,

The selection of my Criminal Defense Attorney is important decisions I need to make. Please help me...

Comment

The rules of this board prohibit the referral of specific attorneys. We cannot help you choose an attorney.
                      The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Originally posted by cbg View Post
                        The rules of this board prohibit the referral of specific attorneys. We cannot help you choose an attorney.
                        I can understand your meaning. But if possible please provide any direction, which is useful to select the genuine attorney.

Anyway Thanks for your support.

Comment

Das ist in der Doktor!

Originally posted by addymarkson View Post
                          I can understand your meaning. But if possible please provide any direction, which is useful to select the genuine attorney.

Anyway Thanks for your support.
                          Try this thing called the phone book, yellow pages to be specific, look under A for attorneys .. or ask a friend to help you…Der Doktor ist heraus!

Comment

I select my lawyer from (a) Los Angeles Criminal Lawyer firm. They have skilled and dedicated criminal defense attorneys. They will do whatever is necessary to protect from fines, prison time and many more serious penalties.

I am also thankful to all of you for your great support.

Los Angeles Criminal Lawyers
                            Last edited by addymarkson; 04-15-2009, 09:29 PM. Reason: I want to edit

Comment

This post is over a year old and its likely the poster wont be back. Please dont post to old outdated threads.
                              Thomas Jefferson

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
                              Working...
                              X