X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HRinMA
    replied
    Originally posted by cdog5000 View Post
    Is there any laws stating they have X amount of days to take our money out, or any legal reason that if we were to overdraft because of insufficent funds in the account at the time that we could not be charged for? If we can keep the money, we will xD
    What did the paperwork you sign say? Did it give a deadline that the funds had to have been withdrawn? Also I have worked in a bank and it is possible the company got their money but there was a mistake within the bank. So the bank may be out the money and not the company.

I do agree with the others that you don't get to keep both the money and the appliances.

Leave a comment:

• Betty3
    replied
    You can't keep the money & the appliances!

Leave a comment:

• Dogmatique
    replied
    Originally posted by cdog5000 View Post
    Is there any laws stating they have X amount of days to take our money out, or any legal reason that if we were to overdraft because of insufficent funds in the account at the time that we could not be charged for? If we can keep the money, we will xD

Return the goods, and you can keep the money.

Leave a comment:

• cdog5000
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Betty3
    replied
    You might give them a current call & ask.

Leave a comment:

• cdog5000
    replied
    No we haven't.

Leave a comment:

• Betty3
    replied
    Did you call the co. or bank recently to see what is going on?

Leave a comment:

• Bought Appliances; Money never taken from account. Ohio

I ordered some appliances online in November 2012 costing $2600. In December 2012, the company contacted me to let me know the items were ready to be delivered when I questioned them that the money had not yet been taken out of my checking account. They told me that they had a confirmation number from my bank account and that there wasn't a problem and that they wanted to schedule the delivery in the next few days. I received the items a few days later. To this date, the money has not been taken out of my account. How long can a company come back on me for the amount owed?

Thank you!
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X