Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

How do I participate in a case pro hac vice? Iowa

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How do I participate in a case pro hac vice? Iowa

    An attorney who neither resides nor maintains an office in the Southern District of Iowa normally will be permitted to participate in a case upon submitting a motion for entry of appearance pro hac vice. District court 83.2(d)(2) governs permission to participate in a particular case.
The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.