Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

What if the case I'm interested in is closed or archived? Arkansas

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What if the case I'm interested in is closed or archived? Arkansas

    Closed cases are kept at the Clerk's Offices for a limited amount of time. The closed cases are then shipped to the Federal Records Center in Fort Worth, TX (archives). The Clerk’s Office can provide you with the completed form you will need to order copies directly from the FRC, or you may use the blank FRC form available HERE. You will need to fill in the blank form with the accession, location and box numbers, which are available by calling the Clerk's Office at (501) 918-5500. The Federal Records Center accepts copy requests from bankruptcy case files by mail or fax. If you prefer to have the case shipped from Fort Worth to the Clerk's Office in Little Rock or Fayetteville to review, there is a $35.00 archive retrieval fee, plus any applicable copy fees.
The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.