Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

What if the case I am interested in has been archived? Arizona

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What if the case I am interested in has been archived? Arizona

    To retrieve copies of documents from the National Archives & Records Administration, you must obtain a form and location numbers from the Clerk's Office where the case was filed and closed. The "Archive Request Form" may be download from the "Forms" section of this website. If you choose to download this form, you MUST obtain the locating numbers either from BRASS or by contacting the appropriate Clerk's Office. You may also obtain the form in person or by writing to the Records Department of the division where the petition was filed and closed. Written requests must be accompanied by a self-addressed, stamped envelope and must contain the case name and case number. In addition, please include your telephone number.

    If you wish to review an entire case file, it can returned to the Clerk's Office from the National Archives & Records Administration at a cost of $25 (copy fees additional). The "Archive Retrieval Form" may be downloaded from the "Forms" section of this website. Complete the form and forward to the appropriate Clerk's Office along with the retrieval fee.
The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.