This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• . I need some professional help Utah

When I say professional I mean someone who can tell me exactly what to do with the assurance that it will work!!!
    I need to build up self-confidence and self-respect!!!
    And not try to modify myself every time I fall for a guy, thinking he wouldn't like me if I stay myself!
    And stop thinking that I can't get the guys I like cause for some reason I’m not good enough for them!
    I’m really pretty, people have many times told me I should get into modeling or something, and there's always someone hitting on me, and every time I was drunk enough to try to seduce someone: I’ve always got the guy, and I’m intelligent, and I’m fun and cheerful, and interesting, and complex but in a good way!
    But being sort of aware of all this, it doesn't help me get out of this really annoying state of mind!
    It’s like I’m aware of it, but it's like an outer body experience when I say these nice things!
    In practice I can't feel it nor enjoy it!
    And that's all I want!!
    There were times when I felt really great about myself, the way I should, the way we all should, but that was a long time ago, and short lived!
    Please, someone, anyone, tell me what to do?

You need a psychologist, not legal advice.
    Busy B Realty - Honey Run Apiaries

Comment

...or a slap upside the head for spamming this board with the tripe AGAIN.
      HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
      How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
      (unique up on him)
      How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
      (same way)

Comment

I need some professional help

Don't worry about what you need to get out of. You're okay, you know it, and you said it. I'm sure by now you've heard of the phenomenon of "The Secret."
        "The Secret" has taken the world by storm. It has sold millions of copies and among others it has been featured on Oprah, Larry King Live, and TIME Magazine.
        Now, The Teachers featured in "The Secret" have done it again, for the first time they are sharing "The Secret" behind "The Secret."
        What new secrets are The Teachers revealing this time?
        Click here now to find out for yourself
        www.NewSGR.com
        You get 7 Free Lessons Now !
        Blessings,

Comment

You replied to a post from 5-07.
          Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Originally posted by Betty3 View Post
            You replied to a post from 5-07.
            Very well said betty ,Life dosen;t stop for any thing .....
            Play Games Online Free
            Credit Cards

Comment

You replied to a dead thread that was SPAM. Did you not notice the pitch for the not so 'secret' book?
              HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
              How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
              (unique up on him)
              How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
              (same way)

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
              Working...
              X