Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from www.LaborLawCenter.com, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going Bill Crazy update! (got a good deal on debt consolidation)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going Bill Crazy update! (got a good deal on debt consolidation)

I am really stressed. I have 172k 1st 49k 2nd and a 20k upside down
    car loan. Actually car is worth less than 6k.

I have 500 or below credit score. I am 30 days late on 1st and 30 on
    2nd and who knows on car note. I am being sued by an attorney for a
    500.00 medical bill.

I went to ameriquest they turned me down because I have been 120 days
    in the past year on my 1st and 90 days on my 2nd. I went to another
    company, Seabreeze Mortgage. They never called me back, probably after
    running my credit report. Even though I told them what the scores
    were. Another company, National Equity in California, has said I am
    pre-approved for a 260k loan that will wrap all my loans into one. He
    seems kinda fast talking. The loan is for 8.5% fixed for 2 years (he
    says to get me back on track) and then it is adjustable with a 2 year
    pre-pay. He said the fully indexed rate could be over 14.5%!

I know I have bad credit and will probably be punished for it the rest
    of my life. I am thinking of doing this deal and trying to refi in two
    years, or just trying to work things out. I have been to 4 CCCS in the
    past two years. All of them tell me they can't help me. The creditors
    want deal.

I had hoped to get married. My fiance is from another country and if I
    file bankruptcy it will prevent us from getting married, because
    immigration will not like my financial info which I have to submit to
    them to get her here.

I may have to call it off until I am financially something.

I have spoken to several bankruptcy attorneys. They tell me that since
    I am not caught up I can't do a ch 7 and the ch 13 want work because
    the creditors probably won't accept what I can pay.

Is there a way out of this mess?

I think my car is going to be repossesed, and with the strike I'll
    really be in trouble.

Any referrals are appreciated. (so are prayers.)

Oh, I have to respond to a summons from a lawyer. Anyone have a sample
    of a pro se response that deals with creditors? I need to do this this
    week.

thanks

I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of forwarding your post to
    the alt.org.natl-assn-mortgage-brokers newsgroup because I think people
    there might be able to give you some ideas on where and how you can
    refinance your mortgage, what the rates might be, etc. I think you said
    before that you are in California.

"Dennis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected] om...
    I am really stressed. I have 172k 1st 49k 2nd and a 20k upside down car loan. Actually car is worth less than 6k. I have 500 or below credit score. I am 30 days late on 1st and 30 on 2nd and who knows on car note. I am being sued by an attorney for a 500.00 medical bill. I went to ameriquest they turned me down because I have been 120 days in the past year on my 1st and 90 days on my 2nd. I went to another company, Seabreeze Mortgage. They never called me back, probably after running my credit report. Even though I told them what the scores were. Another company, National Equity in California, has said I am pre-approved for a 260k loan that will wrap all my loans into one. He seems kinda fast talking. The loan is for 8.5% fixed for 2 years (he says to get me back on track) and then it is adjustable with a 2 year pre-pay. He said the fully indexed rate could be over 14.5%! I know I have bad credit and will probably be punished for it the rest of my life. I am thinking of doing this deal and trying to refi in two years, or just trying to work things out. I have been to 4 CCCS in the past two years. All of them tell me they can't help me. The creditors want deal. I had hoped to get married. My fiance is from another country and if I file bankruptcy it will prevent us from getting married, because immigration will not like my financial info which I have to submit to them to get her here. I may have to call it off until I am financially something. I have spoken to several bankruptcy attorneys. They tell me that since I am not caught up I can't do a ch 7 and the ch 13 want work because the creditors probably won't accept what I can pay. Is there a way out of this mess? I think my car is going to be repossesed, and with the strike I'll really be in trouble. Any referrals are appreciated. (so are prayers.) Oh, I have to respond to a summons from a lawyer. Anyone have a sample of a pro se response that deals with creditors? I need to do this this week. thanks

Comment

P.S. I forgot to add that I think you said before that your house is worth
      $380K - $400K and your income is $72K.

"ATB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
      news:[email protected]
      I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of forwarding your post to the alt.org.natl-assn-mortgage-brokers newsgroup because I think people there might be able to give you some ideas on where and how you can refinance your mortgage, what the rates might be, etc. I think you said before that you are in California. "Dennis" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected] om...
      I am really stressed. I have 172k 1st 49k 2nd and a 20k upside down car loan. Actually car is worth less than 6k. I have 500 or below credit score. I am 30 days late on 1st and 30 on 2nd and who knows on car note. I am being sued by an attorney for a 500.00 medical bill. I went to ameriquest they turned me down because I have been 120 days in the past year on my 1st and 90 days on my 2nd. I went to another company, Seabreeze Mortgage. They never called me back, probably after running my credit report. Even though I told them what the scores were. Another company, National Equity in California, has said I am pre-approved for a 260k loan that will wrap all my loans into one. He seems kinda fast talking. The loan is for 8.5% fixed for 2 years (he says to get me back on track) and then it is adjustable with a 2 year pre-pay. He said the fully indexed rate could be over 14.5%! I know I have bad credit and will probably be punished for it the rest of my life. I am thinking of doing this deal and trying to refi in two years, or just trying to work things out. I have been to 4 CCCS in the past two years. All of them tell me they can't help me. The creditors want deal. I had hoped to get married. My fiance is from another country and if I file bankruptcy it will prevent us from getting married, because immigration will not like my financial info which I have to submit to them to get her here. I may have to call it off until I am financially something. I have spoken to several bankruptcy attorneys. They tell me that since I am not caught up I can't do a ch 7 and the ch 13 want work because the creditors probably won't accept what I can pay. Is there a way out of this mess? I think my car is going to be repossesed, and with the strike I'll really be in trouble. Any referrals are appreciated. (so are prayers.) Oh, I have to respond to a summons from a lawyer. Anyone have a sample of a pro se response that deals with creditors? I need to do this this week. thanks

Comment

You should probably take the 8.5 on the 2/28 as soon as you can. That gives
        you two years to get some things straightened out, and trust me, in your
        situation it's the best deal you can get- and that's if your loan officer
        hasn't left something out upon submitting to the lender.

Do the deal and stop having your credit pulled. Catch up the auto loan, or
        find a way out of it. Stay out of cccs, because when the two years are up,
        the cccs is just as bad as bankruptcy.

"ATB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
        news[email protected]
        P.S. I forgot to add that I think you said before that your house is
        worth
        $380K - $400K and your income is $72K. "ATB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
        I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of forwarding your post
        to
        the alt.org.natl-assn-mortgage-brokers newsgroup because I think people there might be able to give you some ideas on where and how you can refinance your mortgage, what the rates might be, etc. I think you said before that you are in California. "Dennis" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected] om...

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
        Working...
        X