Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help, I am going crazy over my bills!!!

Hi, I am very short of a breakdown. I am currently being sued and have
    a summons from a lawyer for a credit account of 500.00. I am going to
    pay it so I don't have to go to court. That's the least of my worries.
    My 1st mortgage just sent me a Notice of default letter. I am due for
    aug, sept and oct. I plan on paying aug. on Thursday and sept. two
    weeks later. Now this all sounds innocent enough but here goes.

I am trying to get Seabreeze Financial to give me a sub prime loan. I
    want 260,000.00. This will consolidate my 1st, 2nd and my car loan. My
    house has about 250,000.00 in equity. The bad part is my credit score
    is 499. It went up to 500 and I may get the loan. However I have a
    default on the first from 11/2002. The finance company said they need
    the note of default from a year ago in order to do the loan. It shows
    up on my credit report so I don't know why they need it. It is wasting
    time I could have the loan. Well yesterday I got a letter from my 1st
    mortgage saying I am in default now. Last thursday they told me if I
    got my payment in before the 15th of this month then I wouldn't go 90
    days. Well looks like they lied. It's not the 15th yet so at best I am
    over 70 days late. And to top it all off, I got a call tonight from
    another Nat'l Credit Acceptance people and they wanted 1300.00 or I'll
    be sued and wage garnish.

I am a first time homeowner. I bought my house6 years ago and 2 years
    ago I went on disability for 9 months and have never caught up. My 2nd
    did catch me up to current just last month.

I don't answer my phone, people are calling me at work and I hide my
    car in my garage. I am basically on the run! Help. What can I do. I
    have weent to CCCS and everyone of the creditors said they want accept
    payment plans.

I want to save my house, I want to get rid of my car but I called the
    other day and the BMW dealer said my car was worth 6200.00, the loan
    still out on it is over 20k! I'll never buy a car again.

1. Will bankruptcy help me?
    2. I have tried to negotiate but everyone wants thousands of dollars
    right now. I make 3400.00 a month and 3000.00 of it goes to 1st, 2nd,
    and car. I have to live off 400.00 for everything else. I am single
    and have no kids.

I need my house to live in. If I sold it, here in california no one
    would rent to me with my credit and I would be homeless.

Does anyone have any ideas or help. I just want it all to go away!

The hoidays are coming up and I think I may just explode.

dtv

Help, I am going crazy over my bills!!!

I'm posting Publicly, so everyone can slam away.

I would be willing to do your 1st mortgage, right now, as long as your FICO
    is 500 or above. I don't care about anything else. We'll wrap the first,
    second, car bill & other crap into the first mortgage.

I must ask first (and you should ask yourself the same) will the income
    improve anytime soon? You don't want to simply postpone the obvious end
    outcome.

Contact me immediately, I'll have you an answer by 2pm tomorrow afternoon
    (It's 12:10am here now)

--
    Michael Papp
    iNet Commercial Lending/ Carteret Mortgage
    www.iNet-Lender.com
    MSN Messenger ID - iNet-Lending

"Dennis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected] om...
    Hi, I am very short of a breakdown. I am currently being sued and have a summons from a lawyer for a credit account of 500.00. I am going to pay it so I don't have to go to court. That's the least of my worries. My 1st mortgage just sent me a Notice of default letter. I am due for aug, sept and oct. I plan on paying aug. on Thursday and sept. two weeks later. Now this all sounds innocent enough but here goes. I am trying to get Seabreeze Financial to give me a sub prime loan. I want 260,000.00. This will consolidate my 1st, 2nd and my car loan. My house has about 250,000.00 in equity. The bad part is my credit score is 499. It went up to 500 and I may get the loan. However I have a default on the first from 11/2002. The finance company said they need the note of default from a year ago in order to do the loan. It shows up on my credit report so I don't know why they need it. It is wasting time I could have the loan. Well yesterday I got a letter from my 1st mortgage saying I am in default now. Last thursday they told me if I got my payment in before the 15th of this month then I wouldn't go 90 days. Well looks like they lied. It's not the 15th yet so at best I am over 70 days late. And to top it all off, I got a call tonight from another Nat'l Credit Acceptance people and they wanted 1300.00 or I'll be sued and wage garnish. I am a first time homeowner. I bought my house6 years ago and 2 years ago I went on disability for 9 months and have never caught up. My 2nd did catch me up to current just last month. I don't answer my phone, people are calling me at work and I hide my car in my garage. I am basically on the run! Help. What can I do. I have weent to CCCS and everyone of the creditors said they want accept payment plans. I want to save my house, I want to get rid of my car but I called the other day and the BMW dealer said my car was worth 6200.00, the loan still out on it is over 20k! I'll never buy a car again. 1. Will bankruptcy help me? 2. I have tried to negotiate but everyone wants thousands of dollars right now. I make 3400.00 a month and 3000.00 of it goes to 1st, 2nd, and car. I have to live off 400.00 for everything else. I am single and have no kids. I need my house to live in. If I sold it, here in california no one would rent to me with my credit and I would be homeless. Does anyone have any ideas or help. I just want it all to go away! The hoidays are coming up and I think I may just explode. dtv

Comment

>> 1. Will bankruptcy help me?

Yes, definitely
      2. I have tried to negotiate but everyone wants thousands of dollars right now. I make 3400.00 a month and 3000.00 of it goes to 1st, 2nd, and car. I have to live off 400.00 for everything else. I am single and have no kids.
      You are a good candidate for BK. See an attorney as soon as possible.

J.

Dennis wrote:
      Hi, I am very short of a breakdown. I am currently being sued and have a summons from a lawyer for a credit account of 500.00. I am going to pay it so I don't have to go to court. That's the least of my worries. My 1st mortgage just sent me a Notice of default letter. I am due for aug, sept and oct. I plan on paying aug. on Thursday and sept. two weeks later. Now this all sounds innocent enough but here goes. I am trying to get Seabreeze Financial to give me a sub prime loan. I want 260,000.00. This will consolidate my 1st, 2nd and my car loan. My house has about 250,000.00 in equity. The bad part is my credit score is 499. It went up to 500 and I may get the loan. However I have a default on the first from 11/2002. The finance company said they need the note of default from a year ago in order to do the loan. It shows up on my credit report so I don't know why they need it. It is wasting time I could have the loan. Well yesterday I got a letter from my 1st mortgage saying I am in default now. Last thursday they told me if I got my payment in before the 15th of this month then I wouldn't go 90 days. Well looks like they lied. It's not the 15th yet so at best I am over 70 days late. And to top it all off, I got a call tonight from another Nat'l Credit Acceptance people and they wanted 1300.00 or I'll be sued and wage garnish. I am a first time homeowner. I bought my house6 years ago and 2 years ago I went on disability for 9 months and have never caught up. My 2nd did catch me up to current just last month. I don't answer my phone, people are calling me at work and I hide my car in my garage. I am basically on the run! Help. What can I do. I have weent to CCCS and everyone of the creditors said they want accept payment plans. I want to save my house, I want to get rid of my car but I called the other day and the BMW dealer said my car was worth 6200.00, the loan still out on it is over 20k! I'll never buy a car again. 1. Will bankruptcy help me? 2. I have tried to negotiate but everyone wants thousands of dollars right now. I make 3400.00 a month and 3000.00 of it goes to 1st, 2nd, and car. I have to live off 400.00 for everything else. I am single and have no kids. I need my house to live in. If I sold it, here in california no one would rent to me with my credit and I would be homeless. Does anyone have any ideas or help. I just want it all to go away! The hoidays are coming up and I think I may just explode. dtv

Comment

First, chill out. It ain't that big of a deal even though it feels like it
        is. It's just business.

You are probably a very good candidate for a Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Before
        you do ANYTHING else, you should find a bankruptcy attorney in your area
        that will provide a free initial consultation. If you say what city you are
        in or near, someone here might be able to suggest a bankruptcy attorney in
        your area.

Do NOT pay the $500 or do anything else until you talk with a bankruptcy
        attorney. You might be able to kiss off that $500 debt through bankruptcy
        and use that money to pay for your bankruptcy attorney to represent you. A
        bankruptcy filing will stop that lawsuit in its tracks. And, definitely do
        NOT do the refinance until you talk with an attorney. One reason is that if
        you roll your car loan into a new mortgage, you will have to pay off the
        entire $20,000 for the car. If you do bankruptcy, you might be able to kiss
        of the car, turn it back in, eliminate that payment completely, and not owe
        the balance between the car's $6,200 value and the $20,000 you now owe on
        it.

As far as being able to rent another place if you decide to give up your
        house, you will be able to do that even after a bankruptcy. There are many
        renters out there that will rent to you. But, don't give up your house
        unless it really makes sense to do so. If you don't give it up, after
        bankruptcy you might even work out a deal with one or two people to share
        the house with you and pay rent for a while just to catch up and get the
        second mortgage paid off. The house is an asset that could go up in value
        and could become a future income stream for you.

So, again, see a bankruptcy attorney immediately. If you are not
        comfortable with the first one you see, talk with one or two more. Then
        you'll know the whole scoop, and you will be able to relax.

Good luck.

"Dennis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
        news:[email protected] om...

Comment

What state do you live in???????

It's always bad to wrap an unsecured loan into your house.

Comment

Canzie wrote:
            I'm posting Publicly, so everyone can slam away. I would be willing to do your 1st mortgage, right now, as long as your FICO is 500 or above. I don't care about anything else. We'll wrap the first, second, car bill & other crap into the first mortgage. I must ask first (and you should ask yourself the same) will the income improve anytime soon? You don't want to simply postpone the obvious end outcome. Contact me immediately, I'll have you an answer by 2pm tomorrow afternoon (It's 12:10am here now) -- Michael Papp iNet Commercial Lending/ Carteret Mortgage www.iNet-Lender.com MSN Messenger ID - iNet-Lending
            Just in case anyone in this newsgroup is tempted to get involved with
            Michael Papp of iNet Lending (screen name Canzie), I must tell you that
            he is not to be trusted. In fact he is a thief and a liar. If you want
            to deal with him at least do so knowing that much about him. When I say
            he is a thief I mean that he orders services from individuals having no
            intention to pay for them. That's defacto thievery. I have done good
            work for him, engineering work that he now shows on one of his Web
            sites, presenting it as if it were his own work (I can prove that and
            prove that it is my own work, not his -- just email me by removing or
            replacing the MUNGE text in my reply-to email address). He hasn't paid
            even though he continued to order work done weeks after he was invoiced
            and say that he was pleased with the progress made on the design
            project. He doesn't intend to pay, as evidenced by the fact that he
            doesn't return courteous emails and phone messages. I've confirmed that
            he is active in business and is not ill or incapacitated (i.e. he has no
            legitimate excuses).

If Michael Papp is willing to shaft individuals who do good work for him
            and please him with their services imagine what he wouldn't mind doing
            to those who simply want him to do good work for them . . . If you want
            to take out a loan through him, do a little thinking and a little
            research first. Michael Papp claims on one of his own Web sites,
            "deadbeatdad.org", that he is "the most arrested man in New Jersey". Of
            course he claims that the arrests were unjust, and indicates via many
            examples just how much of a pycho his ex-wife is or was in getting him
            charged falsely many times. He says that she claimed that he is a
            "pathological liar" . . . as if that is an entirely untrue insult. I
            now suspect that his wife may be the more honest and sane one of the
            two. This man claims he has made two fortunes, and lost both, is now on
            his 3rd. I suspect if he made two fortunes he lost them both for
            reasons of poor judgement and dubious morals. Michael Papp also claims
            in Usenet newsgroup postings that he is making big bucks, lots more than
            his critics make. That's a rather telling claim, I think. If it's true
            then he's not just a thief, he's particularly dispicable because he
            could afford to pay me what he owes me, and if it's false then he's very
            obviously a liar.

Don't trust this man.

He uses a number of email aliases, among them are these at bottom -- but
            I've MUNGED them just to take the high ethical ground and not expose him
            to any more SPAM than is necessary. However, in posting the email
            addresses at all I consider that the good of those individuals who might
            otherwise unwittingly get involved with this man outweighs consideration
            for the man himself.

Beware these email addresses:
            [email protected],
            [email protected],
            [email protected],
            [email protected],
            [email protected]

Mark 'Sporky' Stapleton
            Charlotte, North Carolina

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
            Working...
            X