X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brett Weiss: Attorney of the people

Dear Brett: I've been following your postings for probably three
    years; first out of curiosity and lately because I found myself
    having to file Chapter 7 when my wife was diagnosed with lung cancer.
    I planned to execute the forms myself because I had no secured (so I
    thought ) debts. You advised me to hire an attorney which turned out
    to be crucial when some last minute forms arrived from my creditors.
    I have read advice that you have given to others and I have to say
    your law degree has always been at the service of the people. Woody
    Gutrie would have immortalized you in song in 1930s dustbowl days.
    Good luck to you and please come back soon. All the best. shimwoo

Brett Weiss: Attorney of the people

On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 14:38:22 GMT, shimwoo <[email protected]> wrote:
    Dear Brett: I've been following your postings for probably threeyears; first out of curiosity and lately because I found myselfhaving to file Chapter 7 when my wife was diagnosed with lung cancer.I planned to execute the forms myself because I had no secured (so Ithought ) debts. You advised me to hire an attorney which turned outto be crucial when some last minute forms arrived from my creditors.I have read advice that you have given to others and I have to sayyour law degree has always been at the service of the people. WoodyGutrie would have immortalized you in song in 1930s dustbowl days.Good luck to you and please come back soon. All the best. shimwoo
    Ditto...

Comment

Brett Weiss: Attorney of the people

Thank you for your most kind words. I hope to be back posting soon after
      10/17.

--
      Brett

* Personal Injury/Malpractice Bankruptcy *
      * BRETT WEISS, P.C. *
      * Attorneys at Law *
      * Maryland, D.C. and Federal Bars *
      * [email protected] *
      * www.brettweiss.com *
      * Small Business Estates & Estate Planning *

The Small Print: This response is for discussion purposes only. It isn't
      meant to be legal advice and you shouldn't treat it as such. If you want
      legal advice, speak with a local lawyer familiar with your state's laws who
      can review *all* of the facts and the law applicable to your situation.

"shimwoo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
      news:[email protected]
      Dear Brett: I've been following your postings for probably three years; first out of curiosity and lately because I found myself having to file Chapter 7 when my wife was diagnosed with lung cancer. I planned to execute the forms myself because I had no secured (so I thought ) debts. You advised me to hire an attorney which turned out to be crucial when some last minute forms arrived from my creditors. I have read advice that you have given to others and I have to say your law degree has always been at the service of the people. Woody Gutrie would have immortalized you in song in 1930s dustbowl days. Good luck to you and please come back soon. All the best. shimwoo

Comment

Closing thread due to spam postings. I have been seeing a pick up of spam
        late evening & very early morning particularly in the bankruptcy forum - some
        threads with multiple spam postings.

(old 2005 thread)
        Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
        Working...
        X