Thread: Illegals BEWARE of Gray Davis!

Default Illegals BEWARE of Gray Davis!

PLEASE help spread this post! PLEASE I beg you.

I am a U.S. Citizen and resident of California.

I am afraid Gray Davis has pandered to illegal residents by providing
    them with one of the only two forms of identification California
    officially accepts. They are a laminated California Identification Card
    with photo OR a California Drivers License with a photo and either can
    be used to VOTE!

PLEASE WARM ILLEGAL RESIDENTS the federal government SHARES COMPUTER
    DATABASES WITH CALIFORNIAíS DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES.

Davis wants their votes but could care less what happens to them after
    that!

Illegal residents will provide a current address AND a recent photograph
    AND a thumbprint to the IMMIGRATION AND NATURALIZATION SERVICE, the
    FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, and any other federal agency such as
    the Department of Homeland Security and the National Security
    Administration and they all have computerized fingerprint
    identification. They also employ computer facial recognition programs
    and KNOW whom are legal citizens.

Remember it is a Federal Felony for non-citizens to vote.

After they vote, all thatís left is to round the felons up at their
    addresses or post their pictures on WANTED POSTERS in post offices.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

An American Citizen concerned with the rule of law.

As far as I understand an "illegal resident" comes with no
    supporting documents. So the statement of "current address"
    has no meaning, it could be any address.

Now even if state/federal government decides to do something,
    how are they going to find the person (since they have not
    managed to do it before. And having a thumbprint aint going
    to help. You really think they going to finger print every
    person on the street).

On Gray Davis note, you are absolute right this ____ (put what
    ever word you feel appropriate) will sell his mother for the
    votes.

"Coyote" <Illegals@Calistan.com> wrote in message
    news:bkskle$d9d$0@216.221.129.15...
    PLEASE help spread this post! PLEASE I beg you. I am a U.S. Citizen and resident of California. I am afraid Gray Davis has pandered to illegal residents by providing them with one of the only two forms of identification California officially accepts. They are a laminated California Identification Card with photo OR a California Drivers License with a photo and either can be used to VOTE! PLEASE WARM ILLEGAL RESIDENTS the federal government SHARES COMPUTER DATABASES WITH CALIFORNIA'S DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES. Davis wants their votes but could care less what happens to them after that! Illegal residents will provide a current address AND a recent photograph AND a thumbprint to the IMMIGRATION AND NATURALIZATION SERVICE, the FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, and any other federal agency such as the Department of Homeland Security and the National Security Administration and they all have computerized fingerprint identification. They also employ computer facial recognition programs and KNOW whom are legal citizens. Remember it is a Federal Felony for non-citizens to vote. After they vote, all that's left is to round the felons up at their addresses or post their pictures on WANTED POSTERS in post offices. Thanks. Sincerely, An American Citizen concerned with the rule of law.

hay228@hotmail.com wrote:
    As far as I understand an "illegal resident" comes with no supporting documents. So the statement of "current address" has no meaning, it could be any address.
    It sure could be any address and DMV wants it to put on the license.
    Now even if state/federal government decides to do something, how are they going to find the person
    The wheels of justice turn slowly but they never stop. Ask anyone who has been
    WANTED!

(since they have not managed to do it before.
    The feds can find anyone they want, anytime they want them. They only need the
    desire to do it.

And having a thumbprint aint going to help
    Want to drive a cab? Enlist? Teach? Buy a firearm from a dealer?

. You really think they going to finger print every person on the street).
    What I think is you don't have a clue how police in the 21st century work so
    I'll give you a primer.

Cali squads carry laptop computers and scanners that digitize thumbprints.
    They have wireless modems and cell phones. They have a data link into their
    car at all times where digital pictures can be sent and received and viewed.
    They can send a fax or...

The first time Jose is stopped for a burned out tail light the law knows who
    he is BEFORE they EVER get out of the squad.

SURPRISE! FELONY STOP!

On Gray Davis note, you are absolute right this ____ (put what ever word you feel appropriate) will sell his mother for the votes. "Coyote" <Illegals@Calistan.com> wrote in message news:bkskle$d9d$0@216.221.129.15...
    PLEASE help spread this post! PLEASE I beg you. I am a U.S. Citizen and resident of California. I am afraid Gray Davis has pandered to illegal residents by providing them with one of the only two forms of identification California officially accepts. They are a laminated California Identification Card with photo OR a California Drivers License with a photo and either can be used to VOTE! PLEASE WARM ILLEGAL RESIDENTS the federal government SHARES COMPUTER DATABASES WITH CALIFORNIA'S DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES. Davis wants their votes but could care less what happens to them after that! Illegal residents will provide a current address AND a recent photograph AND a thumbprint to the IMMIGRATION AND NATURALIZATION SERVICE, the FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, and any other federal agency such as the Department of Homeland Security and the National Security Administration and they all have computerized fingerprint identification. They also employ computer facial recognition programs and KNOW whom are legal citizens. Remember it is a Federal Felony for non-citizens to vote. After they vote, all that's left is to round the felons up at their addresses or post their pictures on WANTED POSTERS in post offices. Thanks. Sincerely, An American Citizen concerned with the rule of law.

Coyote <Illegal@Alien.com> wrote:
    What I think is you don't have a clue how police in the 21st century work
    so
    I'll give you a primer.
    Yeah, you are mostly right, and I hope I never find out the details. And
    I agree if gov wants to find you, they will (give time, and money to pay the
    people who is looking for you, the longer they look, the more money gov
    needs)

But I'll go along the situation you described, the computer the faxes the
    fingerprint scanners, burned out tail light.

So now a "legal" immigrant buys a car for his friend an "illegal" immigrant
    (now
    what's legal/illegal immigrant is a whole different issue, so don't snap at
    me
    if I use the words a bit differently than you).
    And now the illegal friend drives the car, gets stopped for busted tail
    light,
    does not present any legal id, goes "downtown" still does not produce any
    legal documents, now shall be deported.

At no point in the above scenario, gov needed a fingerprint. Still the above
    has not happened, and I don't see how faxes in police car going to help it.

illegal/legal argument -- I believe that people should be coming here on
    legal bases. There are many people in lines waiting for their papers go
    through
    the BCIS. People wait for years (ex. for a permanent resident to bring his
    wife to the states takes 5 years, I repeat 5 years). Now in my right mind I
    do not
    see how is it fair to reward illegal immigrants (who supposedly cross the
    law), and
    punish the people who follow it.

"Coyote" <Illegal@Alien.com> wrote in message
    news:bkutah$frp$0@216.221.129.15...
    As far as I understand an "illegal resident" comes with no supporting documents. So the statement of "current address" has no meaning, it could be any address.
    Now even if state/federal government decides to do something, how are they going to find the person
    The wheels of justice turn slowly but they never stop. Ask anyone who has
    been
    WANTED!
    The feds can find anyone they want, anytime they want them. They only need
    the
    desire to do it.
    so
    I'll give you a primer. Cali squads carry laptop computers and scanners that digitize thumbprints. They have wireless modems and cell phones. They have a data link into
    their
    car at all times where digital pictures can be sent and received and
    viewed.
    They can send a fax or... The first time Jose is stopped for a burned out tail light the law knows
    who
    he is BEFORE they EVER get out of the squad. SURPRISE! FELONY STOP!
    On Gray Davis note, you are absolute right this ____ (put what ever word you feel appropriate) will sell his mother for the votes. "Coyote" <Illegals@Calistan.com> wrote in message news:bkskle$d9d$0@216.221.129.15...
    PLEASE help spread this post! PLEASE I beg you. I am a U.S. Citizen and resident of California. I am afraid Gray Davis has pandered to illegal residents by providing them with one of the only two forms of identification California officially accepts. They are a laminated California Identification
    Card
    with photo OR a California Drivers License with a photo and either can be used to VOTE! PLEASE WARM ILLEGAL RESIDENTS the federal government SHARES COMPUTER DATABASES WITH CALIFORNIA'S DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES. Davis wants their votes but could care less what happens to them after that! Illegal residents will provide a current address AND a recent
    photograph
    AND a thumbprint to the IMMIGRATION AND NATURALIZATION SERVICE, the FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, and any other federal agency such as the Department of Homeland Security and the National Security Administration and they all have computerized fingerprint identification. They also employ computer facial recognition programs and KNOW whom are legal citizens. Remember it is a Federal Felony for non-citizens to vote. After they vote, all that's left is to round the felons up at their addresses or post their pictures on WANTED POSTERS in post offices. Thanks. Sincerely, An American Citizen concerned with the rule of law.

You are so right.

I'm a conservative Republican and our national immigration system sucks.

In all honesty if I lived in the desperation and hopeless dead-end places many
    illegals do, I would do EXACTLY as they are. To hell with laws when your kids
    are hungry.

Screw the borders when a family member is ill and needs medicine and a doctor.
    When kids need an education THEY COME FIRST! I have no problems with that.

I understand the "why" and seek to change our national laws... and I do have
    some influence with people at the highest level. Money talks.

I hope Arnold Schwarzenegger is elected governor. I believe every word he says
    which is a rare thing. He love the children as much as I do, or Chuck Norris.

I wish you luck. My prayers are with you and all that come here, unable to wait
    any longer, legal or not.

Coyote

I an a compassionate Republican. I am a "bleeding heart liberal and former ACLU
    member" yet I've NEVER voted democrat.

Coyote <Illegal@Alien.com> wrote:
    so
    I'll give you a primer.
    Yeah, you are mostly right, and I hope I never find out the details. And I agree if gov wants to find you, they will (give time, and money to pay the people who is looking for you, the longer they look, the more money gov needs) But I'll go along the situation you described, the computer the faxes the fingerprint scanners, burned out tail light. So now a "legal" immigrant buys a car for his friend an "illegal" immigrant (now what's legal/illegal immigrant is a whole different issue, so don't snap at me if I use the words a bit differently than you). And now the illegal friend drives the car, gets stopped for busted tail light, does not present any legal id, goes "downtown" still does not produce any legal documents, now shall be deported. At no point in the above scenario, gov needed a fingerprint. Still the above has not happened, and I don't see how faxes in police car going to help it. illegal/legal argument -- I believe that people should be coming here on legal bases. There are many people in lines waiting for their papers go through the BCIS. People wait for years (ex. for a permanent resident to bring his wife to the states takes 5 years, I repeat 5 years). Now in my right mind I do not see how is it fair to reward illegal immigrants (who supposedly cross the law), and punish the people who follow it. "Coyote" <Illegal@Alien.com> wrote in message news:bkutah$frp$0@216.221.129.15...
    The wheels of justice turn slowly but they never stop. Ask anyone who has
    been
    WANTED!
    The feds can find anyone they want, anytime they want them. They only need
    the
    desire to do it.
    so
    I'll give you a primer. Cali squads carry laptop computers and scanners that digitize thumbprints. They have wireless modems and cell phones. They have a data link into
    their
    car at all times where digital pictures can be sent and received and
    viewed.
    They can send a fax or... The first time Jose is stopped for a burned out tail light the law knows
    who
    he is BEFORE they EVER get out of the squad. SURPRISE! FELONY STOP!
    On Gray Davis note, you are absolute right this ____ (put what ever word you feel appropriate) will sell his mother for the votes. "Coyote" <Illegals@Calistan.com> wrote in message news:bkskle$d9d$0@216.221.129.15... > PLEASE help spread this post! PLEASE I beg you. > > I am a U.S. Citizen and resident of California. > > I am afraid Gray Davis has pandered to illegal residents by providing > them with one of the only two forms of identification California > officially accepts. They are a laminated California Identification
    Card
    > with photo OR a California Drivers License with a photo and either can > be used to VOTE! > > PLEASE WARM ILLEGAL RESIDENTS the federal government SHARES COMPUTER > DATABASES WITH CALIFORNIA'S DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES. > > Davis wants their votes but could care less what happens to them after > that! > > Illegal residents will provide a current address AND a recent
    photograph
    > AND a thumbprint to the IMMIGRATION AND NATURALIZATION SERVICE, the > FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, and any other federal agency such as > the Department of Homeland Security and the National Security > Administration and they all have computerized fingerprint > identification. They also employ computer facial recognition programs > and KNOW whom are legal citizens. > > Remember it is a Federal Felony for non-citizens to vote. > > After they vote, all that's left is to round the felons up at their > addresses or post their pictures on WANTED POSTERS in post offices. > > Thanks. > > Sincerely, > > An American Citizen concerned with the rule of law.