If you're residence is in one state (FL), but you work the whole year in others, but your employer refuses to give you a w2 showing the income made in (GA, AL, NC etc) all the different states (didn't withhold anything either) -- Will filing a form 4852 work? I understand I'll have to pay the amounts owed as it wasn't withheld.