Thread: PA speeding with wrong info on Citation Pennsylvania Pennsylvania Pennsylvania

Default PA speeding with wrong info on Citation Pennsylvania Pennsylvania Pennsylvania

Hi, I recieved speeding ticket on I-80 in PA near Poconos. Issue on printed citation.
    Correct info:
    My name is under owner, address and NJ driver license number. Car make and model

Incorrect info:
    Defendants' name, address and date of birth (all PA)
    Color of car incorrect

When I go on-line to pay. It does not have my name. It has someone else name that I don't even know who it is.

Should I pay ?

So you were driving someone else's car? Or someone else was driving yours? The driver is the one responsible.
    I post with the full knowledge and support of my employer, though the opinions rendered are my own and not necessarily representative of their position. In other words, I'm a free agent.

Hi ElleMD,

I was the one driving 'my' car. And I was speeding. I got pulled over by unmarked car, tpr.
    But info on citation is incorrect. Under defendat's name , DOB and address ... it's totally someone else, that I don't even know who it is.

Under Owner ... it has my name and address.

Below portion where you would tear sign and mail in guilty ... it has other person's name. (whom I have no idea who that is)

Thanks

I know this is old, but I work with computers and it looks like the computer database was damaged. Someone else's payment record is mismatched with your offense record.

Super Moderator

Please do not respond to year-old posts.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.