Thread: Vehicle recall California

Default Vehicle recall California

Last month my truck was a total loss due to a fire that started under the hood. It was late at night thankfully the dog was on duty other wise my house may have been next. Today we received a recall notice for this reason. What should I do, and what if anything would be covered since the vehicle was on recall for this exact reason ?

What you do is up to you but I would contact whomever issued the recall and report what happened to your vehicle. There might already be something in place to handle restitution.
    I post with the full knowledge and support of my employer, though the opinions rendered are my own and not necessarily representative of their position. In other words, I'm a free agent.

Quote Originally Posted by ElleMD View Post
    What you do is up to you but I would contact whomever issued the recall and report what happened to your vehicle. There might already be something in place to handle restitution.
    It was the Ford Motor company, I will contact them but I am sure their lawyers have made sure they are protected

Super Moderator

You still need to contact Ford & go from there. If there was a recall, you "may" certainly prevail in a claim.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.