Thread: Religious Marijuana in the South Texas

Default Religious Marijuana in the South Texas

I'm almost positive I can get Marijuana legalized in Texas with my court case. This research was done in one night, and will be added to gradually, to make it more airtight.

Can you please take a look at this (or send it to an attorney who will) and tell me what you think.
    The police came into my house without a warrant.
    Marijuana is my sacrament (as can be proven in a court of law, shown below)
    They broke into my house, stole my sacrament, and pulled guns on me, arrested me and a friend, threatened to "slam" me. And let my friends case go off free already. We got misdemeanor possession charges.
    All without stating who they were, without having a warrant, and without probable cause.

Here are some cases that are specifically related to my case
    And that would be helpful after demanding a trial in Common Law court.

United States v. Ballard (1944)
    Justice William O. Douglas stated:"They may not be put to the proof of their religious doctrines or beliefs."
    Meaning, I shouldn't have to prove a **** thing. But I will anyways.

Lemon v. Kurtzman, 91 S. Ct. 2105 (1971)
    The rulings made here were violated. The police had no warrant, and therefore no secular purpose. And have entangled themselves in my religion since I was a child at 14 years old.
    1) the government action must have a secular purpose;
    2) its primary purpose must not be to inhibit or to advance religion;
    3) there must be no excessive entanglement between government and religion.

McDaniel v. Paty (197
    They are taking away my fundamental rights.
    Life: They wish to take my time
    Liberty: They wish to infringe on my religious freedoms, and put me in a cage for loving a flower
    The Pursuit of Happiness: Any effort I make with my religion is squashed by authority. And in effect, squashing me.

Church of Lukumi Babalu Ave., Inc. v. Hialeah, 113 S. Ct. 2217 (1993)
    They ruled that the religious sacrifice of animals, is no different than hunting. And it is unconstitutional to consider the two different.
    If that is true. Why is tobacco, alcohol, nutmeg, tea, coffee, energy drinks and even corn, and wheat (it has food and industrial uses) allowed to be grown and used legally while marijuana is not. This is unconstitutional.
    And I will prove in court that it is unconstitutional to consider using Marijuana "worse", "different", or "more dangerous" than using alcohol, tobacco, or nutmeg, by saying:
    "I've been high since before I wrote this case, while I researched and wrote it, and I've been high the whole time I've been in this courtroom."

Their only defense left will be the money going to Mexico. And there are plenty of ways to prove that has nothing to do with the trial.

ESA v. Rylander (2001)
    We do not even have to define a supreme being, I do connect Shiva when smoking. But that doesn't have to be specified, or important.

YFZ Ranch VS The State of Texas (200
    This ruling IN TEXAS, says that they were not allowed to come into my house, for any reason, no matter WHAT they thought was going on.
    They were UNWARRANTED, and it was an illegal search and seizure.

And this, from 2005:
    Texas Civil Practice & Remedies Code CHAPTER 110. RELIGIOUS FREEDOM
    I refuse to participate in the drug war my state is involved in, but they force me to. And I refuse to have not only my religion but my life substantially burdened by law enforcement, probation, and everyone else.

Plus there are around 15-100< people (That I spoke to from the age of 14 to 18 which was the time of my arrest): Probation officers, Correctional Officers, Psychologists, Therapists in and out of jail, Peers, and Elders that can, on the stand, say that it was part of my religion. I even yelled it as I was brought into detention centers, and spoke to people about it for months as I was imprisoned. They made talking about religion against the rules in my pod because of me. They'll remember.

There are tons of posts of mine on the internet regarding my religious reverence for Marijuana.

There should be a record of my asking for a Rig Veda (My religious Texts) in the County Jail. And possibly record of something about it in the Juvenile detention center. Definitely could get some good words from my required therapist there.

But with all of this on my side, do you think I could legalize Marijuana in my county? Or maybe the state, if I go the the supreme court of Texas? This is a violation of rights that happens daily, and the statute NEEDS to be reviewed, and added to. At least in Texas, one of the biggest admitted habitual marijuana smoking states in America.

Also I would like to add.

I am, and WAS an ordained minister before the time of my arrest.

And when arrested we had a philosophical book explaining how religious sacraments are taken. "Food of the gods"

The police saw this book, and talked to us about it.
    They could have read some passages, and spoke calmly about what religious sacraments were taking place, but instead they slandered my faith to my face.
    I am a medical patient of Marijuana in another state.
    In one state I am allowed to use it to heal, in Texas (My home state, the best state, the best COUNTRY) it is used by the government to impair my religion.

Texas means "Friends/Allies", not "Corrupted Justice"...What happened to "Blind" Justice?

Lightbulb Das ist in der Doktor!

I am a medical patient of Marijuana in another state.
    Well, Texas is not one of them.

In one state I am allowed to use it to heal, in Texas (My home state, the best state, the best COUNTRY) it is used by the government to impair my religion.
    Texas means "Friends/Allies", not "Corrupted Justice"...What happened to "Blind" Justice?
    Did you get your head caught in a car door as a child?
    Do you think you have ANY kind of a defense with that?
    All I can say is you'd better have yourself a real good Attorney.
    BTW,
    1. Remember what state you live in, I doubt your case is going to set Texas on their ear on the subject of pot.
    2. I'd think twice about mentioning going to another state to smoke pot because they're going to assume you brought some back with and you might find your gumby @ss charged with interstate drug trafficking, a felony.

Good Luck.

..______________
    ~ Helping to rid the world of stupidity,
    Östarting with my own.

Quote Originally Posted by drruthless View Post
    Well, Texas is not one of them.

Did you get your head caught in a car door as a child?
    Do you think you have ANY kind of a defense with that?
    All I can say is you'd better have yourself a real good Attorney.
    BTW,
    1. Remember what state you live in, I doubt your case is going to set Texas on their ear on the subject of pot.
    2. I'd think twice about mentioning going to another state to smoke pot because they're going to assume you brought some back with and you might find your gumby @ss charged with interstate drug trafficking, a felony.

Good Luck.

..______________
    ~ Helping to rid the world of stupidity,
    …starting with my own.

It's like you were afraid to read the whole thing.

Are you intimidated by literature?

You read like the last 2 sentences, and nothing else.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

And I don't live in Texas, what made you think that?

I have a WARRANT in Texas. What kind of dumbass sits in the state they have a warrant?
    Well I guess you would, based on what you said.

And who cares if they "assume I brought some back", without evidence they can't do anything.

I came to a legal thread expecting lawyers or people educated about law, not children. Hopefully you aren't the only person here.
    Last edited by FinShaggy; 04-02-2012 at 04:35 PM.

Super Moderator

If you're that convinced that you have a landmark case, you shouldn't have any trouble finding a lawyer to take the case for you. We do not provide specific legal advice, nor do we provide legal referrals, nor will we send your thread to an attorney to look at. That's not what we're here for.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Quote Originally Posted by cbg View Post
    If you're that convinced that you have a landmark case, you shouldn't have any trouble finding a lawyer to take the case for you. We do not provide specific legal advice, nor do we provide legal referrals, nor will we send your thread to an attorney to look at. That's not what we're here for.
    Well if anyone would like to add to it, or dispute it.

Those are also options.

Just PLEASE use the la to dispute it, not opinions. If you dispute it with law it actually helps me.

Cool Das ist in der Doktor!

Quote Originally Posted by FinShaggy View Post
    It's like you were afraid to read the whole thing.

Are you intimidated by literature?

You read like the last 2 sentences, and nothing else.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

And I don't live in Texas, what made you think that?

I have a WARRANT in Texas. What kind of dumbass sits in the state they have a warrant?
    Well I guess you would, based on what you said.

And who cares if they "assume I brought some back", without evidence they can't do anything.

I came to a legal thread expecting lawyers or people educated about law, not children. Hopefully you aren't the only person here.
    Oh, I read the whole thing.
    I've heard or seen it all before.
    I just couldn't decide on what part to lampoon, you presented so many opportunities.
    BTW, I have no problem being a dumbass, that would mean I have room for growth.
    You on the other hand, have made a rather paltry attempt to inflate your ego at my expense.
    Thats what's known as being a smartass,
    ..and are at the pinnacle of your peak..
    Now, go out and see if you can come up with something more original
    Good Luck.

..________________
    ~ I deplore stupidity,
    Iím happy to admit to mine,
    and even happier when I can point out yours.

Quote Originally Posted by drruthless View Post
    Oh, I read the whole thing.
    I've heard or seen it all before.
    I just couldn't decide on what part to lampoon, you presented so many opportunities.
    BTW, I have no problem being a dumbass, that would mean I have room for growth.
    You on the other hand, have made a rather paltry attempt to inflate your ego at my expense.
    Thats what's known as being a smartass,
    ..and are at the pinnacle of your peak..
    Now, go out and see if you can come up with something more original
    Good Luck.

..________________
    ~ I deplore stupidity,
    and even happier when I can point out yours.
    LOL
    I'm not being a smartass, that would be YOU trying to inflate YOUR ego at MY expense.

I'm just replying to your NON COMPLIANT replies.
    Your replies are 100% antagonistic "dip****tery" and 0% helpful.

If you would like to dispute my legal theory.
    Do so with some LEGAL proof. Not just opinionated ranting about me.

Super Moderator

Are you looking for law, or a debate?

If you are looking for a debate, I'll move this thread to the appropriate forum; the Legal Lounge.

However, if you are looking for free legal advice, you're in the wrong place. We are not here to act as unpaid legal clerks to boost up your case for you.

And before you ask, that would be the answer regardless of your issue. We cannot provide legal advice; only general legal information.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Are you looking for law, or a debate?

If you are looking for a debate, I'll move this thread to the appropriate forum; the Legal Lounge.

However, if you are looking for free legal advice, you're in the wrong place. We are not here to act as unpaid legal clerks to boost up your case for you.

And before you ask, that would be the answer regardless of your issue. We cannot provide legal advice; only general legal information.
    I'm looking for law.

If anyone CA debate this, it NEEDS to be legally. Not just in "debate" form.

This isn't an argument. I'm just saying what I'm doing, and asking for people to check my work.

I'm almost positive
    I grew up in the Emerald Triangle, (420 land) and the "almost positive" means you were stoned. Not a good way to keep 100% track of legal arguments.

I'm looking for law.
    Not the best way to search. Attacking volunteers on a message board that has a great record of finding pertinent laws for those that ask nicely.

HMMMMM.. Debate is a discussion of ideas and facts. "Legally" is a vague concept that varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. CA laws on Texas jurisdiction will not have one part of reality.

This isn't an argument. I'm just saying what I'm doing, and asking for people to check my work.
    In other words, you do not want a debate, just work from those that agree with your disjointed pipe dreams. (And those are far from literature, fact, established religion, or honest ways to accomplish the action you are wanting.)

If this was in the legal lounge I would address the facts and fallacies of what you are trying to accomplish. You would also get legal decisions and definitely opinions from members that have seen things you have no way of imagining.

Debate is the first step to changing any public opinion. Look at how long it took to remove slavery from the civilized world.

Lightbulb Das ist in der Doktor!

Quote Originally Posted by FinShaggy View Post
    I'm looking for law.

Check your work?
    Well, check this out.

I DO live in California and as far as the laws regarding the use of medical marijuana, they were so poorly written I'm surprised that they're still on the books.
    The original intent was to decriminalize the personal use of, and the growing of marijuana for treatment of a medical condition, and look how the list has grown, dam near anything from a hangnail to athletes foot will work.
    If you'll pull your head out of your @ss long enough to read a newspaper ( unless literature frightens you ) you'll notice things aren't going so well here in 420 land. The Feds just raided Oaksterdam University in Oakland and shut it down.
    City's and County's are yanking business permits as fast as they gave them out.
    and passing ordinances to prohibit such establishments as fast as they can.
    Why you may ask? Well lets start with the one indisputable fact shall we?
    IT'S AGAINST THE Federal LAW !!

The Feds are threating to withhold ANY FEDERAL MONEY
    to any City or County that receives Federal Funding that grant medical marijuana dispensary's a business license.
    And lets address the other issues with the State law.
    Nowhere in the law were provisions made for the forming of cannabis clubs.
    Nowhere in the law were provisions made for the growing for and the sale to medical marijuana dispensary's
    Nowhere in the law were provisions made for the starting of a school for the horticulturaley challenged.
    You want to debate? I'm not going to debate a %od #amn thing with you! I was puffing before you were in diapers! If you were to come up for air long enough you might see how really stupid of an argument you made with your second posting. You came across as nothing more than a pothead who has convinced himself that he is going to save the world and keep his supply coming.. Well, it didn't work the first time it was tried and it's not going to work now!
    It took two go arounds to get the referendum passed in California and you have the balls to think you're going to make it happen in Texas so you and others like you can practice your "RELIGION" without fear of persecution or prosecution?
    Freedom of religion my @ss! Give me a break! That crap you wrote came across as nothing more than someone who is trying to justify the fact that rather than go out make something of your life you'd rather sit around and practice your "religion" and dream about a life, not work for one.
    Speaking of work,
    Do you have a job?
    How'd you get pass the drug test?
    Or did you just get lucky and get the kind of a job where it doesn't matter, I understand theres always a need for good landscapers ya know..

Something else I forgot to mention, in the last three years alone there have been at least a couple of dozen home invasions because someone thought if they grow pot or they thought they grow pot they must have lots of money or dope around to steal. The results of these foolish ventures were six homicides. Five people are facing second degree murder charges and one got off on a justifiable homicide because the two guys who snuck in to steal some pot plants were "armed"
    I've never seen a pocket knife go up against a shotgun yet and win.

Don't even think about going up to the hills or mountains around here from September to about the end of October.
    That's a real good way to get yourself shot, or shot at.
    We're not talking no chump change here either. A pound of so,so home grown if it looks pretty will go for a thousand bucks a pound, and if it's top of the line medical quality dope, the price is well, lets say how bad do you want it?
    I've seen it, I mean heard of it going for $2,500 to $4,ooo a lb. So don't think for one minute people aren't going to do whatever is necessary to protect their investment. But then, I suppose that doesn't concern you as long as your connect doesn't run dry does it.
    If you really want to do something usefully, I suggest you go after the heart of the problem at the FEDERAL LEVEL

Nothing, I repeat Nothing is going to change until the Federal Laws do.

.._________________
    ~ Pulling an idea like that out of your @ss had to cause permanent damage. Can you make it to a doctor on your own or do you need help?
    Last edited by drruthless; 04-05-2012 at 07:11 PM.

Super Moderator

My goodness, Dr. Tell us how you really feel.

My goodness, Dr. Tell us how you really feel.

I deplore stupidity.
    .. and even happier when I can point out his.....

Super Moderator

Oh, you're fine. I just couldn't resist teasing you.

The OP needs to understand that smoking dope has addled his brain. And I'm not going to jump into the legal arguments. Too much like wrestling with a pig - you get muddy and the pig loves it.
    I am not an attorney, and don't play one on TV. Any information given is a description only and should be verified by your attorney.

I dunno man. With all those laws he looked up, maybe he'd be better off representing himself.
    If he's lucky he might win.
    If he's not the judge'll likely hand him his butt, quartered & sauteed.
    I don't believe what I write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for debate purposes only, be sure to verify with your own research.
    Keep in mind that the information provided may not be worth any more than either a politician's promise or what you paid for it (nothing).
    I also may not have been either sane or sober when I wrote it down.
    Don't worry, be happy.

http://www.rcfp.org/taping/index.html is a good resource!

Question Das ist in der Doktor!

Quote Originally Posted by cactus jack View Post
    I dunno man. With all those laws he looked up, maybe he'd be better off representing himself.
    If he's lucky he might win.
    If he's not the judge'll likely hand him his butt, quartered & sauteed.

Well, we haven't heard back from the OP,
    so, perhaps lunch has been served......

..___________________
    ~ When they discover the center of the universe,
    a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it. ~ Bernard Bailey

What the OP is asking us to do, he/she won't find here. We aren't going to do the research for them and on top of that we don't condone or participate in any illegal functions. If they wanna break the law, they can do it themselves.
    I don't believe what I write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for debate purposes only, be sure to verify with your own research.
    Keep in mind that the information provided may not be worth any more than either a politician's promise or what you paid for it (nothing).
    I also may not have been either sane or sober when I wrote it down.
    Don't worry, be happy.

http://www.rcfp.org/taping/index.html is a good resource!