Thread: Please help! Arizona

Exclamation Please help! Arizona

Anyone that could help me with this I would be grateful my wife has custody of her three kids and the ex is supposed to have visitations on wensdays but she works til 5pm the visitation is supposed to start at 4 pm a cop told her ex that the court order trumps her work schedule an it's our best income she makes more than I do. Is this true an if she doesn't get out of work early can they arrest her for not? She has offered for him to pick up te boys after school and he won't. The end of the patentig time schedule also says follow the order if logistically possible I don't know if that helps thank you in advance!

Where are the kids between school and 5pm? And does the court order specifiy that he be able to pick the kids up at her house? Why wasn't this brought up at the hearing that led to the custody agreement? Need more info here. BTW, were you or your wife present when the 'cop' said this? Exes have been known to lie, and cops usually don't get involved that way as they are not qualified to practice law or give legal advice.
    I am not an attorney, and don't play one on TV. Any information given is a description only and should be verified by your attorney.

Weigh A Pie...the last county before Canada

Quote Originally Posted by raulgil5 View Post
    Anyone that could help me with this I would be grateful my wife has custody of her three kids and the ex is supposed to have visitations on wensdays but she works til 5pm the visitation is supposed to start at 4 pm a cop told her ex that the court order trumps her work schedule an it's our best income she makes more than I do. Is this true an if she doesn't get out of work early can they arrest her for not? She has offered for him to pick up te boys after school and he won't. The end of the patentig time schedule also says follow the order if logistically possible I don't know if that helps thank you in advance!

Additionally, Mom isn't going to be arrested.

Why doesn't Mom just go back and get the order modified to reflect that pick up starts an hour later? Or that a third party can facilitate pick-up/drop-off? If Dad is not willing to work with Mom, he may just find himself at the receiving end of a nasty tongue-lashing if he tries to make a fuss about this in court, put it that way.

Pay very close attention to Alice's most excellent observations, btw.

Thanks, Dogmatique!!
    I am not an attorney, and don't play one on TV. Any information given is a description only and should be verified by your attorney.

Thank you for your help.