Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Converting J1 to H1 visa

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Converting J1 to H1 visa


    Am in My J1 visa now, am my visa states as 2Year home country requirement not applicable.

    I would like to know on how to change the status of my J1 visa to H1.

    Appreciated for the suggestions..

  2. #2
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Il.(near STL,Mo.)


    Sanju4u5, you added your question to another poster's old thread. You should have started your own new thread. I will start one for you.

    You didn't furnish the name of your state. Your IP address notes Ok. If this is not correct, please let us know.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

    Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Similar Threads

  1. Query on converting H1B Visa to L1B Visa
    By anandspeaks in forum US Immigration Law
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 03:17 AM
  2. question about converting green card to visitors visa
    By Jay Patel in forum US Immigration Law
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-24-2004, 01:12 PM
  3. converting a WHV to defacto spouse visa
    By linnie2003 in forum Australia Immigration Law
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-04-2004, 09:37 PM
  4. Converting from Visitor Visa to Work (H1) visa
    By CF in forum US Immigration Law
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-26-2004, 10:48 AM
  5. Converting Visa status from L1 to H1B
    By JohnCindy in forum Work, Student, Tourist Visas
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-02-2003, 12:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts