Thread: California false allegations and ex lying

Default California false allegations and ex lying

My 14 yr old filed abuse charges on me since I stuck her in rehab stemming from her running away, theft charges and drug abuse. CPS was called and interviewed my other children and myself. I have three children. Everything was fine. I called my ex to tell him so he wouldn't worry about his daughter (which is my middle daughter) and he told me he was going to tell them that I am abusive and that I shouldn't have kids. He was literally laughing at me. We have been separated for 9 yrs and have bad blood from him paying child support as well as issues with his older son and our daughter. He was abusive in our relationship mentally and keeps trying to be even out of the relationship. We do not talk at all or have anything to do with one another except when it comes to visitation and the arrangements with his daughter. What can I do to protect myself and my kids from his false allegations. They are hurting all of us and my kids are scared to leave my side.

p/s I should add there has been a police officer that has been coming around trying to help my daughter and be there for her through out her destructive behavior. I have contacted him and he is willing to write a report on my behalf in regards to this since he has been around for the last 2 yrs trying to help my daughter. Will that help?
    Last edited by motherof3angels<3; 11-16-2011 at 10:44 AM.

Lightbulb Das ist in der Doktor!

There’s really no way for you to control what the ex is liable to say.
    If any kind of action comes of it just tell the truth.

.._____________________
    ~ VOTE ALL INCUMBENTS OUT IN 2012,
    WE NEED TO MAKE ROOM FOR A NEW BATCH OF CROOKS !!

Weigh A Pie...the last county before Canada

Quote Originally Posted by motherof3angels<3 View Post
    My 14 yr old filed abuse charges on me since I stuck her in rehab stemming from her running away, theft charges and drug abuse. CPS was called and interviewed my other children and myself. I have three children. Everything was fine. I called my ex to tell him so he wouldn't worry about his daughter (which is my middle daughter) and he told me he was going to tell them that I am abusive and that I shouldn't have kids. He was literally laughing at me. We have been separated for 9 yrs and have bad blood from him paying child support as well as issues with his older son and our daughter. He was abusive in our relationship mentally and keeps trying to be even out of the relationship. We do not talk at all or have anything to do with one another except when it comes to visitation and the arrangements with his daughter. What can I do to protect myself and my kids from his false allegations. They are hurting all of us and my kids are scared to leave my side.

p/s I should add there has been a police officer that has been coming around trying to help my daughter and be there for her through out her destructive behavior. I have contacted him and he is willing to write a report on my behalf in regards to this since he has been around for the last 2 yrs trying to help my daughter. Will that help?

I'm surprised he would even suggest that - he should be aware that it won't count for anything at all. He's not there with you 24/7, and cannot testify to what does or doesn't happen behind closed doors when he's not present.

There's obviously more to this. Are the kids in therapy, Mom?

Yes, we are all in therapy for this. He has always been vindictive and there is more to the story on his part of just sending me messages about being with me and other things but I will not go into that and spare you all. I don't think he quite ever let go. He has an older son too that he has nothing to do with except visitation, so maybe he thinks he can have her or start over?? I honestly don't know. Taking your anger out on someone for your own selfish needs is wrong. If he did falsify info and my daughter got affected by it I would feel horrible for her, not to mention hurt her! I just wanted to see if there was a way to protect us from the emotional danger that may lie ahead.