Thread: Thank you California

Default Thank you California

I understand some of you have had me in your prayers after learning I have prostate cancer. I am home now and Dr. is confident he got all the cancer. I want to take this moment to thank you for your prayers and concerns

Super Moderator

Sounding good. However, I will keep you in my thought & prayers as I have been.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

I second that. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

I will know more in about a week or so but doctor is confident you got all the cancer. Thank you for the well wishes

Its been over a year since my surgery and my PSA level was tested againlast week and was 0.1 so I am still cancer free

Super Moderator

Great news! Congrats!
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Fantastic! My mother always told me, "If a panther calls, don't anther" You are the exception.

Super Moderator

That's great, panther!!
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Super Moderator

Deleted a post that was posted before panther's post of today. User posted to a thread that was last posted on 9-2011 & user had foreign IP address.

Great news Panther! Glad you're doing better.
    I am not an attorney, and don't play one on TV. Any information given is a description only and should be verified by your attorney.

Actually I was never really doing bad the cancer was caught in routine testing and caught very very early. I did not even know I was sick. When first discovered Doctor said I "barely had cancer". I am not totally out of wood until five years but Doctors are already usingphrase "cancer free". I am great example on why these suggested test should be done!