Thread: Move Away and My Rights as a Dad Wyoming Wyoming

Default Move Away and My Rights as a Dad Wyoming Wyoming

I was divorced in October of 2008. My ex-wife was rewarded sole custody of our 2 children. She spent this summer telling me of her moving out-of-state, (to several states,) due to her boyfriend's new job. I originally found out about a supposed move from my 6-year-old son back in March. With this, she is not employed and hasn't been since at least May of 2010. She informed me one week before moving that they were for sure moving to Florida; I live in Wyoming. We do have visitation set-up for every other weekend, holidays and birthdays per Wyoming General Visitation paper. But, she moved out of state without going to court to set-up alternate visitation for me with my children. I'm not sure when or if I'll see my children again. I've already missed one visitation weekend due to this move and this weekend is supposed to be my visitation with them as well. I have made sure to call my children EVERY Sunday to say hello and see how they are doing. In all of this, I'm just trying to find out what my rights are and what routes I can take as I don't have much income to hire a lawyer. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
    Last edited by munkeey2000; 08-31-2010 at 05:59 PM.