Thread: Father Missing, Child wants Asnwers

Post Father Missing, Child wants Asnwers

i am 16 years old. My parents have been divorced and my father has been an alcoholic since i was born. he went to rehab in Arizona where he lives, but i got a voicemail saying he graduated. I havent heard from him in a month or so and he does not pay child support. He has no family down there and and no one knows what is going on. He had mentioned possibly being sentenced to jail but i have no idea how to find out. I have recently moved to New Hampshire and my mother has gone to the city hall trying to find answers, but she keeps getting declined. I want to know where my father is but i have no idea where to start. Please help.

Weigh A Pie...the last county before Canada

Quote Originally Posted by kaii View Post
    i am 16 years old. My parents have been divorced and my father has been an alcoholic since i was born. he went to rehab in Arizona where he lives, but i got a voicemail saying he graduated. I havent heard from him in a month or so and he does not pay child support. He has no family down there and and no one knows what is going on. He had mentioned possibly being sentenced to jail but i have no idea how to find out. I have recently moved to New Hampshire and my mother has gone to the city hall trying to find answers, but she keeps getting declined. I want to know where my father is but i have no idea where to start. Please help.

I'm sorry, but this is your Mom's legal business, not yours. Whether or not he pays child support is not your concern.