Thread: 18 year old kissing a 15 year old

Default 18 year old kissing a 15 year old

hey i was wondering is it illegal to kiss a 15 year old if you are 18. and i mean only kiss.

Super Moderator

That is not a good idea at all -- you can find yourself in trouble if they are not yet 18.
    Last edited by Betty3; 02-22-2010 at 09:56 PM.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

What on earth is the 18 year old doing hanging out with someone who is legally a child? Haven't you folks heard of the term 'jail bait'? It still applies. And if the parents lie and report the 18 year old to the police for sex with a minor, and the 15 year old denies it, who do you think they'll believe? Not a smart move. Really.!
    I am not an attorney, and don't play one on TV. Any information given is a description only and should be verified by your attorney.

I am about 99 percent certain that kissing, touching, petting or anything more than that IS illegal. Not to mention immoral, stupid, perverse and twisted.
    Not everything in America is actionable in a court of law. Please remember that attorneys are in business for profit, and they get paid regardless of whether or not you win or lose.

I offer my knowledge and experience at no charge, I admit that I am NOT infallible, I am wrong sometimes, hopefully another responder will correct me if that is the case with the answer above, regardless, it is your responsibility to verify any and all information provided.