Thread: Can I charge my brother with harrasment? Florida

Default Can I charge my brother with harrasment? Florida

I have a drug addict brother that lives 300 yds behind me. My father and I tried to have the marksment act put into action with him. He somehow B.S. ed his way past an dr. and was released 11 hrs later. I asked him to leave my home when I heard him attempting to make drug deals on my phone. Which turned into an physical altercation. He now is driving through my grass and yelling out at me and my Girlfriend that we are going to be sued. For what I don't know, And yelling out he is going to get me. He lives in an mobile home I purchased for him, I have utilitys in my name for him. What the heck should I do, Im sick of not being able to walk outside for fear he is going to come up the driveway and start running his mouth.

Arrow Das ist in der Doktor!

Yes you can… but aren't you really asking how can I stop my brother from doing drugs?….YOU can’t.
    File a police report, have a restraining order put on him and start going to AlAnon meetings and learn how to stop enabling his lifestyle. Start charging him rent and put the utilities in his name There is NOTHING you can do about his drug usage The ONLY person you can change is you! You are only delaying the enviable his recovery or his death. Make up your mind, there really is no other way.. been there, done that ,don’t do it any more….Der Doktor ist heraus
    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Default Oh Brother!!!

Ok, I know I can not stop him from using. He is however going to stop running through my yard yelling Im going to get you. And trying to drive through my lawn. He's like Earnest T Bass. On mayberry, Look at me IM Earnest T.

Super Moderator

Ok, then take out a restraining order on him.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Turn him in for the drug violations. Then your bother will have some jail time.