Thread: immigration laws ohio marriage of convience Ohio

Default immigration laws ohio marriage of convience Ohio

Back in the spring of 2001 I started a second job at a check cashing store. I

was employed at the time also with Wendy's International as a shift for the

medical benefits at Wend'y I stayed there until 08-01-2004 when the check

cashing store promoted me and I relocated to Cleveland, Ohio (moving costs

paid by me) I worked with alot of good people from many South American

cities. I had no problem with that either as I did not know much about

immigration laws. Now to get the point Caroline whom I had know had known

for about eight years all of a sudden told me her name was Cristina I was like

alright. But what I found out next really bothers me. You see she paid teller

from Columbus, Ohio to marry her so she co
    Marriage License Case Female Names
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------Guess What he got promoted and I got laid off. Also another immigrant Angel Cruz searched through every application on file Just to use that as his identity and ss number. What on earth can I do? I just know his first name Shamone. What can I do? Also he was promoted also. What about real Americans what can I do?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Records: 40 << Prev Female Names Next Female Names >> New Search | Probate Homepage
    Case Nugmber Bride Name Groom Name Applied on License Issued Valid until Certif Returned Ceremony Date
    0602207 MONTENEGRO, ANA CRISTINA SHASSERRE, JOHN THOMAS, JR. 04/26/2006 04/26/2006 06/26/2006 05/01/2006 04/26/2006
    Last edited by msmarino; 06-12-2009 at 05:41 PM. Reason: The marriage record is public record

This makes no sense.
    Not everything that makes you mad, sad or uncomfortable is legally actionable.

I am not now nor ever was an attorney.

Any statements I make are based purely upon my personal experiences and research which may or may not be accurate in a court of law.

I was not asking for legal action. I am sorry I was a bit hyper when I wrote and after reading it back I understand what you are saying but, Is it legal to marry someone just to stay in this country and when both of you are working for a company where others are being looked over or not even considered for higher positions in the company plus the perk of the extra money you get for doing the favor. And do you think it is legal for someone to go through applications that honest hard working americans have filled out in hopes of being employed and actually, creating a new identity for a person who is not a US citizen.

Committing marriage fraud is a felony.
    Not everything that makes you mad, sad or uncomfortable is legally actionable.

I am not now nor ever was an attorney.

Any statements I make are based purely upon my personal experiences and research which may or may not be accurate in a court of law.