I deposited my refund check along with others but the bank reported that the check was never received. I suspect it either got lost on the way or it is a banking error.

How do ask the IRS to stop payment on my check?

(someone had posted a number for Ohio IRS---is there any such number for Washington?)

please help as this is urgent since someone out there has my check now.

thank you