Thread: falsely accused; need help California

Default falsely accused; need help California

This last year my wife though that i was having an affair with another women.
    She was told this from her girlfriend. 3 days later, I was kicked out of my home with an emergency R.O. She went to local law enforcement almost 24 hours after our verbal arguement ended. She went only after she found out, I called local law enforcement to report the arguement. Telling P.D. that they will never take my alive. They came into my home while I was not there, no warrant, only probable cause and her lies. One month later, I went to serve her with a responce to a T.R.O.; it was done at her work. Her manager stopped the serve. My wife was served and the manager got in the middle starting trouble. They called local law enforcement lied to get me arrested. All this after my server called 911 telling the operator what had happened.
    The 911 operator would not send a unit to help us, but sent one to help get me arrested.
    I had to open a retirement policy to pay for the attorney's and bail. Draining me. I have recently found letters in my wife handwriting, telling of some of the bad things she did at her job. Conspirancy to commit fraud, fraud to state and federal gov. The fact she had a gun at her job, and her bosses wife was affaid of her using the gun. She pulled a handgun in anger at me, not self defense. If I use these letters in her own handwriting; do you think it will help me?

Zenmaster
    Last edited by zenmaster; 01-03-2008 at 03:19 PM. Reason: misspelling

Courts tend to believe the ones who cry abuse first. Doesn't matter if it is true or not. Courts generally tend to side with women in most cases. I know there are women out there who get abused, but I'd bet that many who cry abuse are simply just as guilty of yelling at their husbands or boyfriends as the husbands or boyfriends are of yelling at them. Unfortunately, once wrongful allegations go reported, its near impossible to get them removed. Its something you live with. I'm currently living with it now as my husband was accused of abuse and not allowing the children to go to the doctor, or providing food for them to eat, etc. But its a funny thing that the doctor records show at least 3 to 4 visits a month and when I went into the house that my husband and his ex shared I literally threw out at least 20 garbage bags full of various kinds of food from the refridgerator and pantry....yet she didn't have food to eat because she claimed that her "abusive" husband wouldn't feed her 350 pound ***.

She chose to leave him three times and came back all three. Now, I'm not stupid, but if I were in an abusive relationship and I gathered the COURAGE to leave once, I doubt I'd come back. If I did end up trying to give things one more chance....maybe but NO WAY would I just continue to come back over and over. Also, no one in their lives saw him physically touch her (they both verbally yelled at one another) but plenty of people saw HER push HIM....more than once. Also, he's 5'7", 190 at the time they were together, not very strong due to heart problems. She was 350, 5'11" and extremely strong. I'm scared of her. So, yeah, my husband has to live with how things look for him in his life because some stupid judge chose to take her word over his - with no proof on her end.

Also, once someone truely is an abusive person, they don't just "stop" being one. That is something that is ingrained deep into someone and you can't just turn it off and on with different people like you do a switch. And he has never once actually hit me or even pretended as if he were going to. So, I know that my husband didn't touch her in that manner because he doesn't do it to me. But we have to live with it because she got a judge who hates men.

Quote Originally Posted by zenmaster View Post
    This last year my wife though that i was having an affair with another women.
    She was told this from her girlfriend. 3 days later, I was kicked out of my home with an emergency R.O. She went to local law enforcement almost 24 hours after our verbal arguement ended. She went only after she found out, I called local law enforcement to report the arguement. Telling P.D. that they will never take my alive. They came into my home while I was not there, no warrant, only probable cause and her lies. One month later, I went to serve her with a responce to a T.R.O.; it was done at her work. Her manager stopped the serve. My wife was served and the manager got in the middle starting trouble. They called local law enforcement lied to get me arrested. All this after my server called 911 telling the operator what had happened.
    The 911 operator would not send a unit to help us, but sent one to help get me arrested.
    I had to open a retirement policy to pay for the attorney's and bail. Draining me. I have recently found letters in my wife handwriting, telling of some of the bad things she did at her job. Conspirancy to commit fraud, fraud to state and federal gov. The fact she had a gun at her job, and her bosses wife was affaid of her using the gun. She pulled a handgun in anger at me, not self defense. If I use these letters in her own handwriting; do you think it will help me?

Zenmaster
    Have you talked to your attorney about these letters about her indiscretions at work? You would have to be able to prove that it is her handwriting, before you should proceed any further with that. It does seem a little juvenile to attempt to cause trouble for her because she has caused trouble for you. But it is not "right" to falsely accuse someone of abuse. Are you positive that it is her handwriting in those letters? You should speak with an attorney... Some do offer free consultations.
    The comments above are based solely my beliefs and experiences.

Default falsely accused need help California

Hey Morrighan- I was wondering though if they charge him with new felonies ontop of the parole violations or do they just consider it to be a parole violation.. I was just curious what he could be facing? do you know of any websites or anything that can help?

@jamarlit -- please stop replying to posts that are close to 10 years old -- no one is coming back to read or respond to your responses~!