Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: child support laws Rhode Island

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    rhode island

    Lightbulb child support laws Rhode Island

    im 16 yr old.and want my mom to sign over custodial rights to an adult friend(30yrs of age) of mine because no longer want to live with my mom. If this happens, and she does give

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Grand Rapids, MI.


    Stay in school and listen to your Mom because nobody is going to love you and take care of you like she does. You will find this out the easy way or the hard way, and from the limited words in your post it seems your are deciding to take the hard way, good luck and God bless you.

Similar Threads

  1. need a advise
    By klmlln in forum Domestic & Abuse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 06:09 AM
  2. auntinohio Ohio
    By auntinohio in forum Child Custody & Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 07:25 PM
  3. Grandparents need help Ohio
    By Breezies mama in forum Child Custody & Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 08:25 PM
  4. i am 17 and he is 18 Indiana
    By jazzwima in forum Indiana Family Law
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-02-2007, 03:42 PM
  5. Separation! Would you prefer to be "A" or "B" why?
    By Zydeco in forum Marriage Law
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-22-2004, 11:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts