Hi, I realy need help.... I came here with J1 and I changed in b2 viza twice and I have to know what I can do to get the green card? If my last employer want to do permanent rezidence here for me he can? If he will be my sponsor can I do something to keep the legal status? Please telll me what should I do? To start a school will help me with something?
Please give me an advice!!!!