Thread: emancipation 17/f/lives alone already West Virginia

Tiffany1989

Unhappy emancipation 17/f/lives alone already West Virginia

I am 17 years old. I have lived alone since i was 15. My mother helps m with nothing, the only money i get is from my father's child support. I can't get a job b/c i have no permit, and no ride to get one. Even if i could get a ride i have to have my mother sign something so I can get it. If anyone knows how i can get emancipated, or would like to help please reply. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany1989 View Post
    I am 17 years old. I have lived alone since i was 15. My mother helps m with nothing, the only money i get is from my father's child support. I can't get a job b/c i have no permit, and no ride to get one. Even if i could get a ride i have to have my mother sign something so I can get it. If anyone knows how i can get emancipated, or would like to help please reply. Thanks.
    How do you live alone with no job? How do you pay the bills? How do you collect your dad's CS? This post makes no sense, as your living situation is an impossibility.

You forgot to mention in your post that you have a child. How do you live alone with a child and no job?

You are really going to have to elaborate on your situation, as it seems completely unlikely that it is even real. Sorry.

Tiffany1989

Default Idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by MomofBoys View Post
    How do you live alone with no job? How do you pay the bills? How do you collect your dad's CS? This post makes no sense, as your living situation is an impossibility.

You're an idiot. I wrote this two years ago, and yes I was living with my child off my child support my father gave me. So keep bing stupid. =]

Super Moderator

So, you came back after two years just to tell people that they were being stupid for not understanding your living situation (which does sound impossible the way you worded it) on the basis of a one paragraph, poorly spelled, grammatically incorrect post?

My, we have gained maturity in the intervening time, haven't we?

You're an idiot. I wrote this two years ago, and yes I was living with my child off my child support my father gave me. So keep bing stupid. =]
    Hey genius, my response was from two years ago as well. I see that entering adutlhood did nothing to actually make you mature. You are the one who waited two years to call someone a name.

But thanks for the advice.. I'll try to keep "bing" stupid.

Tiffany1989

Yes, you're very stupid. I'll keep saying..... lol
    STUPIDDDD

Keep messaging back, and everyone will see you're even more ssstttuuuupppiddd.

Seriously though, I was trying everywhere to find help. You obviously couldn't have gave me any information, so why did you even post? You could have simply stated that I needed to add more info, but you did it in such cold way. I remember my feelings being hurt badly when ready your post.

Yes, you're very stupid. I'll keep saying..... lol
    STUPIDDDD

Keep messaging back, and everyone will see you're even more ssstttuuuupppiddd.

Seriously though, I was trying everywhere to find help. You obviously couldn't have gave me any information, so why did you even post? You could have simply stated that I needed to add more info, but you did it in such cold way. I remember my feelings being hurt badly when ready your post.
    You are aware, are you not sweets, that when you quote someone, that is who you are replying to... and hence, since you replied to a quote of yourself, you just called yourself "ssstttuuuupppiddd."

You got plenty of information based on what you supplied. Just because it wasn't what you wanted to hear doesn't mean it didn't count. The only one looking foolish on this thread is you.

It hurt your feelings, so you waited two years to get up enough nerve to tell someone off. Wow. You'll go far with that. If this is how you handle "hurt" feelings, then you are far less mature than your 19 or so years suggest you should be. Grow up. Get over yourself. Move on. Show's over. Time to call it quits. Don't you have a child you should be caring for?

Best of luck. With your bratty, selfish and narcissitic attitude, I'm sure you'll be back soon enough inquiring how to get your child back from foster care.
    Last edited by MomofBoys; 03-08-2009 at 07:45 AM.

Super Moderator

Tiffany, you are about one post away from having your account cancelled. If you are incapable of treating the volunteers on this site politely, you won't post here at all.

This is your only warning.

Tiffany1989

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by MomofBoys View Post
    You are aware, are you not sweets, that when you quote someone, that is who you are replying to... and hence, since you replied to a quote of yourself, you just called yourself "ssstttuuuupppiddd."

You got plenty of information based on what you supplied. Just because it wasn't what you wanted to hear doesn't mean it didn't count. The only one looking foolish on this thread is you.

It hurt your feelings, so you waited two years to get up enough nerve to tell someone off. Wow. You'll go far with that. If this is how you handle "hurt" feelings, then you are far less mature than your 19 or so years suggest you should be. Grow up. Get over yourself. Move on. Show's over. Time to call it quits. Don't you have a child you should be caring for?

Best of luck. With your bratty, selfish and narcissitic attitude, I'm sure you'll be back soon enough inquiring how to get your child back from foster care.

How does me posting a thread on the internet imply that I'm a bad mother? Foster care? I believe you took it a step too far with that. You keep telling me to move on, but you're not moving on either considering you keep replying.

You are now legally of age. Do whatever you want.
    I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Super Moderator

You came back after nearly two years to gripe about a post from someone who doesn't post here any more?
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Thumbs down Louk hoo kep cumin bak, U du

U da edeot !
    R U trin 2 pees peepul off ?
    U duen guod job
    U got 2 much teyem on ur hunds ! Whair babe ? In fostur cair al rede ?
    U nead 2 gobak 2 sckol an lean sum manors ana how 2 spll b4 u weyend up lik mee
    win I don tak mi meds

..______________________
    ~ We’re sorry, but the position of God has been filled.
    There is however a job for an @sshole.
    I applied but was turned down,…over qualified

Nice text-speak, Ruthless.
    I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Cool Tk U..

Well, one has to keep up with today’s youth…doesn’t one ?
    the times, they are a changing
    Or a sign of what our educational system is letting go out the door these days...

Sigh,
    Excuse me, I’m going to crawl back under my rock now,
    … and wait for that “time” to pass.

.._______________________
    ~ CAUTION:
    Dangerously Under-Medicated,
    .. I do what ever the voices tell me to do…
    Last edited by drruthless; 12-29-2010 at 08:52 AM.

Tiffany1989

Quote Originally Posted by cbg View Post
    You came back after nearly two years to gripe about a post from someone who doesn't post here any more?
    3 years this time.

Super Moderator

And now you're gone.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Super Moderator

Let's close this thread started 2007.

closed 12-8-13 Betty3
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.