Thread: Resource For Tenant Landlord Laws

Default Resource For Tenant Landlord Laws

I'm a young homeowner that is interested in buying and renting / selling property.
    I've got a property that I'm interested in renting in a few months but I want to educate myself in accordance to my local and federal landlord vs. tenant laws.

Where is a good place to go from here? I've looked around on the Internet and found some good resources but they have all been pay and I have a good feeling that if I look hard enough I could find these for free. I've read some things on lexus-nexus but there isn't too much there. What information and formalities are required for buying renting and selling property? What are the legal documents or applications that are required to be filled?

Does anyone have some great resources outside of this site (which has some great insight)

Quote Originally Posted by joseph_675 View Post
    I'm a young homeowner that is interested in buying and renting / selling property.
    I've got a property that I'm interested in renting in a few months but I want to educate myself in accordance to my local and federal landlord vs. tenant laws.

Where is a good place to go from here? I've looked around on the Internet and found some good resources but they have all been pay and I have a good feeling that if I look hard enough I could find these for free. I've read some things on lexus-nexus but there isn't too much there. What information and formalities are required for buying renting and selling property? What are the legal documents or applications that are required to be filled?

Does anyone have some great resources outside of this site (which has some great insight)
    What state are you in?

Default Re:Resource For Tenant Landlord Laws

There are actually many things that are required to be filled by the owner/buyer. The application forms that he will need are: Rental application form, residential lease form, pet agreement etc. There is a site which contains all type of such forms. I donít remember the name exactly. I think itís ezlandlordforms.com. You can try and find out. You can see and decide what kind of application is required at present.