Hey all, I've been researching emancipation for a few reasons and I wanted to get second opinions on what a judge would say...
1. I have 1 parent that can't hold a job
2. I live in a house with my grandmother (who pays the bills) and my mom who sits on the couch all day
3. I'm a web designer that has worked with companies based here in san diego
4. I have 4 years in programming experience
5. I can hold my own when it comes to cooking, cleaning, transportation
Is there anything really that I need to look into also?
My argument is this: My mom doesn't seem to understand that I'm 15, I'm her son, and that not everything I say is against her. I'm well aware that this makes it look like that I just hate my mom, it's more than that. She holds things from me until it's convenient to unleash it on me. For example, we just had a large argument... and at the peak of it, she throws out "We're moving". Yah, thanks for asking me mom.
She hasn't had a job in 1 year now, and before when she had a job (for 1 year only), we lived in oregon on pawn shops, food tickets, and her friend. And on top of all of this, she supports nothing I do but band...
Suggestions wanted please...