Thread: im an 18 year old datin a 15 year old Pennsylvania

Default im an 18 year old datin a 15 year old Pennsylvania

ok i need help and i seen i could come here what i need to know so i can have proof is i am aloud to date a 15 year old her family does not care and my friend told me i could date her as long as i had her familys permission and as well as mine....could someone plz help me out? thanks all my email is
    jsh544823@hotmail.com

thanks

That depends on your definition of "date". What do you plan to do with her?

The age of consent is 16, so if you are planning on any physical, stimulating contact, you need to rethink that idea.

If you are planning on spending non sexually stimulating time with her and her family has no problem with it, that's fine. There are no laws against dating...only sexual activity.

Oh, and you don't get to discuss what you are going to do to or with her when she is old enough, either.
    HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
    How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
    (unique up on him)
    How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
    (same way)

well like all me and her have done is hold hands and kissed a couple of times we dont plan on anything of that sort till after were both out of high school...i dont wanna push her that far so...is there a proof of this so if someone trys to report it ill have proof thanks

Holding hands and kissing IS considered sexual contact... because it could stimulate and/or arouse the child.

If anyone sees you... anyone... you could go to prison. Go to www.promote.org and look up the laws yourself.

I would stay away from her until she is legal.
    Not everything that makes you mad, sad or uncomfortable is legally actionable.

I am not now nor ever was an attorney.

Any statements I make are based purely upon my personal experiences and research which may or may not be accurate in a court of law.

Quote Originally Posted by cyjeff View Post
    Holding hands and kissing IS considered sexual contact... because it could stimulate and/or arouse the child.

If anyone sees you... anyone... you could go to prison. Go to www.promote.org and look up the laws yourself.

I would stay away from her until she is legal.
    The Christian Site? Don't you mean http://www.promotetruth.org/ ?

good catch... I guess I got out of practice.... LOL
    Not everything that makes you mad, sad or uncomfortable is legally actionable.

I am not now nor ever was an attorney.

Any statements I make are based purely upon my personal experiences and research which may or may not be accurate in a court of law.

Although, who knows...the Christian site might do him some good.
    HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
    How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
    (unique up on him)
    How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
    (same way)

hey guys but someone told me it was legal i was aloud to date her...then i got well ur dating a minor so it might not be legal....i really need to know str8 out cause ive been going threw so much latley that i need a str8 out answer that site the mommaof4 posted i cant get on that in school and thats were im lookin at this.....i really do care about her we have been going out since 12-5-06 and i dont wanna hurt her...my friend she is 18 as well and shes dating a 15 year old as well....so wouldnt that be about the same thing then...and she is tellin me this is legal as well thanks guys....

You don't want to have a "sexual preditor" label and have to register as a "sex offender" the rest of your life.....

She will still be there when you both are old enough to have a consentual relationship.

Catch a clue ... YOU WILL REGRET IT IF THE RELATIONSHIP GOES SOUR AND YOUR "LABELED" FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to college, get an education, or go into the military, or just catch a bus and go see the country......but don't mess up your life....think it through!
    FJ40Dave

okay- straight up- u can be friends with her, talk to her, go to the movies as long as her parents are ok with it. You CANNOT hold hands, kiss, neck, talk about sex, talk about not having sex, tell her she looks hot, whisper sweet nothings, etc (anything that could even remotely lead to sexual thoughts in any way shape or form). Your friend is in the same boat. It is not only up to her parents to report you- any person uncomfortable with the relationship can- aunt, nosy neighbor, preacher, etc.