Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police takedowns on Dateline pedo stings typical?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police takedowns on Dateline pedo stings typical?

On Mon, 22 May 2006 20:50:13 GMT, Mark Nobles
    <[email protected]> wrote:
    I stated a FACT. The rich, the powerful and the famous always have, always will get treated different than Joe Average. No, I don't like it, but it is a reality of our society.Yes, you did. But your original statement was that gun nuts are allright wingers, who prove their manhood by owning guns. When providedwith an example of a leftist woman who carries a concealed weapon,
    One can carry a concealed weapon without being a "gun nut", which is
    to say, one can carry a concealed weapon without having strong
    political opinions opposed to such things a gun registration or
    restriction.

On Mon, 22 May 2006 21:54:54 GMT, David Johnston <[email protected]>
    wrote:
    On Mon, 22 May 2006 20:50:13 GMT, Mark Nobles<[email protected]> wrote:
    I stated a FACT. The rich, the powerful and the famous always have, always will get treated different than Joe Average. No, I don't like it, but it is a reality of our society.Yes, you did. But your original statement was that gun nuts are allright wingers, who prove their manhood by owning guns. When providedwith an example of a leftist woman who carries a concealed weapon,
    One can carry a concealed weapon without being a "gun nut", which isto say, one can carry a concealed weapon without having strongpolitical opinions opposed to such things a gun registration orrestriction.
    Maybe kooks that carry concealed weapons should also be forced to wear
    a button that says: "I'm a gun nut and I'm armed".

Comment

In article <[email protected]>,
      Adam Albright <[email protected]> wrote:
      On Mon, 22 May 2006 21:54:54 GMT, David Johnston <[email protected]> wrote:
      > I stated a FACT. The rich, the powerful and the famous always have,> always will get treated different than Joe Average. No, I don't like> it, but it is a reality of our society.Yes, you did. But your original statement was that gun nuts are allright wingers, who prove their manhood by owning guns. When providedwith an example of a leftist woman who carries a concealed weapon,
      One can carry a concealed weapon without being a "gun nut", which isto say, one can carry a concealed weapon without having strongpolitical opinions opposed to such things a gun registration orrestriction.
      Maybe kooks that carry concealed weapons should also be forced to wear a button that says: "I'm a gun nut and I'm armed".
      Why don't you write to Senator Feinstein and suggest that she do just
      that since she's a kook that carries a concealed weapon?

Comment

On Mon, 22 May 2006 19:21:40 -0400, BTR1701 <[email protected]>
        wrote:
        In article <[email protected]>, Adam Albright <[email protected]> wrote:
        On Mon, 22 May 2006 21:54:54 GMT, David Johnston <[email protected]> wrote:
        On Mon, 22 May 2006 20:50:13 GMT, Mark Nobles<[email protected]> wrote:>> I stated a FACT. The rich, the powerful and the famous always have,>> always will get treated different than Joe Average. No, I don't like>> it, but it is a reality of our society.>>Yes, you did. But your original statement was that gun nuts are all>right wingers, who prove their manhood by owning guns. When provided>with an example of a leftist woman who carries a concealed weapon,One can carry a concealed weapon without being a "gun nut", which isto say, one can carry a concealed weapon without having strongpolitical opinions opposed to such things a gun registration orrestriction.
        Maybe kooks that carry concealed weapons should also be forced to wear a button that says: "I'm a gun nut and I'm armed".
        Why don't you write to Senator Feinstein and suggest that she do justthat since she's a kook that carries a concealed weapon?
        Is it even possible for a rightard ******* like you to just once make
        a comment without having to drag Clinton, Kennedy, Carter or some
        Democrat into it?

Doesn't look like it.

Comment

In article <[email protected]>,
          Adam Albright <[email protected]> wrote:
          On Mon, 22 May 2006 19:21:40 -0400, BTR1701 <[email protected]> wrote:
          In article <[email protected]>, Adam Albright <[email protected]> wrote:
          On Mon, 22 May 2006 21:54:54 GMT, David Johnston <[email protected]> wrote: >On Mon, 22 May 2006 20:50:13 GMT, Mark Nobles ><[email protected]> wrote: > >>> I stated a FACT. The rich, the powerful and the famous always have, >>> always will get treated different than Joe Average. No, I don't like >>> it, but it is a reality of our society. >> >>Yes, you did. But your original statement was that gun nuts are all >>right wingers, who prove their manhood by owning guns. When provided >>with an example of a leftist woman who carries a concealed weapon, > >One can carry a concealed weapon without being a "gun nut", which is >to say, one can carry a concealed weapon without having strong >political opinions opposed to such things a gun registration or >restriction. Maybe kooks that carry concealed weapons should also be forced to wear a button that says: "I'm a gun nut and I'm armed".
          Why don't you write to Senator Feinstein and suggest that she do justthat since she's a kook that carries a concealed weapon?
          Is it even possible for a rightard ******* like you to just once make a comment without having to drag Clinton, Kennedy, Carter or some Democrat into it?
          Says the guy who laces every post with words like "rightard".

Comment

In article <[email protected]>, David Johnston says...
            However one cannot advocate the disarming of others while oneself carrying a
            firearm, and NOT be a hypocrite.

--

--
            Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women should have to fistfight with 210lb.
            rapists.

Comment

In article <[email protected]>, Adam Albright says...
              Maybe kooks that carry concealed weapons should also be forced to weara button that says: "I'm a gun nut and I'm armed".
              "Kook" - To Adam Not-So-Bright, a woman who doesn't want to be beaten, raped and
              murdered, and who has the timerity to do something to prevent it.

--

--
              rapists.

Comment

In article <[email protected]>, BTR1701 says...
                Says the guy who laces every post with words like "rightard".
                Pathological liars and hypocrites are like that. It's what they do!

--

--
                rapists.

Comment

On 23 May 2006 06:26:48 -0700, Chris Morton <[email protected]>
                  wrote:
                  > I stated a FACT. The rich, the powerful and the famous always have,> always will get treated different than Joe Average. No, I don't like> it, but it is a reality of our society.Yes, you did. But your original statement was that gun nuts are allright wingers, who prove their manhood by owning guns. When providedwith an example of a leftist woman who carries a concealed weapon,
                  However one cannot advocate the disarming of others while oneself carrying afirearm, and NOT be a hypocrite.
                  So is someone who advocates international disarmament while at the
                  same time holding that their nation should not disarm unilaterally a
                  hypocrite? I don't think so. (They're an unrealistic fool, but not a
                  hypocrite, and not so foolish as the person who DOES advocate
                  unilateral disarmament as a start on international disarmament.)

Comment

In article <q1f672d11lid6e0ucfbk2g7gs3f[email protected]>, David Johnston says...
                    So is someone who advocates international disarmament while at thesame time holding that their nation should not disarm unilaterally ahypocrite? I don't think so. (They're an unrealistic fool, but not ahypocrite, and not so foolish as the person who DOES advocateunilateral disarmament as a start on international disarmament.)
                    But of course that's NOT what Feinstein and co. advocate.

They're not pushing for UNIVERSAL disarmament. They're pushing for disarmament
                    of everyone BUT themselves. They reserve the PERMANENT right to arm THEMSELVES,
                    and or to have armed bodyguards unavailable to anyone else. That is the very
                    ESSENCE of hypocrisy.

--

--
                    rapists.

Comment

On 23 May 2006 12:27:00 -0700, Chris Morton <[email protected]>
                      wrote:
                      So is someone who advocates international disarmament while at thesame time holding that their nation should not disarm unilaterally ahypocrite? I don't think so. (They're an unrealistic fool, but not ahypocrite, and not so foolish as the person who DOES advocateunilateral disarmament as a start on international disarmament.)
                      But of course that's NOT what Feinstein and co. advocate.They're not pushing for UNIVERSAL disarmament. They're pushing for disarmamentof everyone BUT themselves. They reserve the PERMANENT right to arm THEMSELVES,and or to have armed bodyguards unavailable to anyone else. That is the veryESSENCE of hypocrisy.
                      Chris, get a electronic air filtering system for your house. There got
                      to be something in the air that is poisoning your brain. It doesn't
                      function very well at all.

Comment

In article <[email protected]>, Adam Albright says...
                        On 23 May 2006 12:27:00 -0700, Chris Morton <[email protected]>wrote:
                        But of course that's NOT what Feinstein and co. advocate.They're not pushing for UNIVERSAL disarmament. They're pushing for disarmamentof everyone BUT themselves. They reserve the PERMANENT right to arm THEMSELVES,and or to have armed bodyguards unavailable to anyone else. That is the veryESSENCE of hypocrisy.
                        Chris, get a electronic air filtering system for your house. There gotto be something in the air that is poisoning your brain. It doesn'tfunction very well at all.
                        Anti-gunners like you and Holocaust deniers always consider facts "toxic". They
                        are to you like sunlight to the mythical vampire.

You DID know that vampires are mythical, RIGHT...?

--

--
                        rapists.

Comment

On 23 May 2006 12:27:00 -0700, Chris Morton <[email protected]>
                          wrote:
                          But of course that's NOT what Feinstein and co. advocate.They're not pushing for UNIVERSAL disarmament. They're pushing for disarmamentof everyone BUT themselves.
                          On what do you base that claim?

Comment

On Tue, 23 May 2006 21:11:26 GMT, David Johnston <[email protected]>
                            wrote:
                            On 23 May 2006 12:27:00 -0700, Chris Morton <[email protected]>wrote:
                            But of course that's NOT what Feinstein and co. advocate.They're not pushing for UNIVERSAL disarmament. They're pushing for disarmamentof everyone BUT themselves.
                            On what do you base that claim?
                            Just more rantings of the loon Morton.

Comment

On Tue, 23 May 2006 16:54:52 -0500, Adam Albright <[email protected]> wrote:
                              They're not pushing for UNIVERSAL disarmament. They're pushing for disarmamentof everyone BUT themselves.On what do you base that claim?Just more rantings of the loon Morton.
                              Shoo. Go away.

Comment

Working...
                              X