Constitution and Taxes.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constitution and Taxes.

The first question is aimed specifically at Mr. Macdonald.

Absent a tort, or breach of contract; Do you, Richard Macdonald, have
    the RIGHT to just take my property?

--
    LEGAL DISCLAIMER
    I am not a Tax Lawyer, Nor do I play Dan Evans on the internet.
    I am not a Certified Public Accountant, Nor do I play Paul Thomas on
    the internet.
    I am not an Enrolled Agent, Nor do I play Richard Macdonald on the
    internet.
    DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR ANYTHING IN THIS POST.
    Go look it up for yourself. That is the only way to know you have
    found the truth.

I may be contacted off group via this page:
    http://home.sprintmail.com/~dalereastman/Contact.html

Examine what the government doesn't want you to see, here:
    http://www.861.info/

Constitution and Taxes.

Article I, Section 8, Congress Has the POWER to TAX

Amendment XVI Congress has the Power to Tax Income

Article II in general The Executive has the duty to execute the laws enacted
    by Congress

Article III in general the courts enforce the taxes enacted by Congress

Your blithering drivel has lost EVERY SINGLE TIME IT HAS BEEN USED IN COURT.

Thread Closed.

Comment

Constitution and Taxes.

Article I, Section 8, Congress Has the POWER to TAX

Amendment XVI Congress has the Power to Tax Income

Article II in general The Executive has the duty to execute the laws enacted
      by Congress

Article III in general the courts enforce the taxes enacted by Congress

Your blithering drivel has lost EVERY SINGLE TIME IT HAS BEEN USED IN COURT.

Thread Closed.

Comment

Constitution and Taxes.

Richard Macdonald wrote:
        Article I, Section 8, Congress Has the POWER to TAX Amendment XVI Congress has the Power to Tax Income Article II in general The Executive has the duty to execute the laws enacted by Congress Article III in general the courts enforce the taxes enacted by Congress Your blithering drivel has lost EVERY SINGLE TIME IT HAS BEEN USED IN COURT. Thread Closed.
        I don't think so.

Unless you are willing to admit that you are about to get your ***
        beat on this issue, just like every other issue you have raised, that
        I have taken the time to study.

Answer the question Komrade

--
        LEGAL DISCLAIMER
        the internet.
        internet.
        found the truth.

Comment

Constitution and Taxes.

Richard Macdonald wrote:
          Article I, Section 8, Congress Has the POWER to TAX Amendment XVI Congress has the Power to Tax Income Article II in general The Executive has the duty to execute the laws enacted by Congress Article III in general the courts enforce the taxes enacted by Congress Your blithering drivel has lost EVERY SINGLE TIME IT HAS BEEN USED IN COURT. Thread Closed.
          I don't think so.

Unless you are willing to admit that you are about to get your ***
          beat on this issue, just like every other issue you have raised, that
          I have taken the time to study.

Answer the question Komrade

--
          LEGAL DISCLAIMER
          the internet.
          internet.
          found the truth.

Comment

Constitution and Taxes.

Dale Eastman wrote:
            Richard Macdonald wrote:
            I don't think so. Unless you are willing to admit that you are about to get your *** beat on this issue, just like every other issue you have raised, that I have taken the time to study. The first question is aimed specifically at Mr. Macdonald. Absent a tort, or breach of contract; Do you, Richard Macdonald, have the RIGHT to just take my property? Answer the question Komrade
            Obviously the answer is NO.

And just as obviously Mr. Macdonald doesn't want this line of inquiry
            used to expose his Constitutional ignorance.

Next question:

Can you, Richard Macdonald, assign power of attorney to any individual
            and give them the RIGHT to just take my property absent a tort or
            breach of contract?

--
            LEGAL DISCLAIMER
            the internet.
            internet.
            found the truth.

Comment

Constitution and Taxes.

Dale Eastman wrote:
              Richard Macdonald wrote:
              I don't think so. Unless you are willing to admit that you are about to get your *** beat on this issue, just like every other issue you have raised, that I have taken the time to study. The first question is aimed specifically at Mr. Macdonald. Absent a tort, or breach of contract; Do you, Richard Macdonald, have the RIGHT to just take my property? Answer the question Komrade
              Obviously the answer is NO.

Next question:

Can you, Richard Macdonald, assign power of attorney to any individual
              and give them the RIGHT to just take my property absent a tort or
              breach of contract?

--
              LEGAL DISCLAIMER
              the internet.
              internet.
              found the truth.

Comment

Constitution and Taxes.

Dale Eastman wrote:
                Dale Eastman wrote:
                Richard Macdonald wrote:
                Obviously the answer is NO. And just as obviously Mr. Macdonald doesn't want this line of inquiry used to expose his Constitutional ignorance. Next question: Can you, Richard Macdonald, assign power of attorney to any individual and give them the RIGHT to just take my property absent a tort or breach of contract?
                Will you stop with this nonsense! As I've explained to you (Dale) at
                least twice in the last weak, I can give the government the power to tax
                me, and if everybody else does the same, the government has the power to
                tax everyone. Which is why one of the enumerated powers listed in the
                constitution is the power to levy certain taxes.

Martin Holterman

Comment

Constitution and Taxes.

Dale Eastman wrote:
                  Dale Eastman wrote:
                  Richard Macdonald wrote:
                  Obviously the answer is NO. And just as obviously Mr. Macdonald doesn't want this line of inquiry used to expose his Constitutional ignorance. Next question: Can you, Richard Macdonald, assign power of attorney to any individual and give them the RIGHT to just take my property absent a tort or breach of contract?
                  Will you stop with this nonsense! As I've explained to you (Dale) at
                  least twice in the last weak, I can give the government the power to tax
                  me, and if everybody else does the same, the government has the power to
                  tax everyone. Which is why one of the enumerated powers listed in the
                  constitution is the power to levy certain taxes.

Martin Holterman

Comment

Constitution and Taxes.

"Dale Eastman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
                    news:[email protected] k.net...

Dale does not want to actually discuss the Constitution and Taxes.

The Constitution gives the power to Tax to Congress.

The Secretary of the Treasury has NO authority under the Constitution
                    to do any more than simply execute the Tax Laws enacted by Congress
                    and signed by the President until such time as the Courts may rule on the
                    Constitutionality of any Tax Laws. True or False.

Comment

Constitution and Taxes.

news:[email protected] k.net...

Dale does not want to actually discuss the Constitution and Taxes.

The Constitution gives the power to Tax to Congress.

The Secretary of the Treasury has NO authority under the Constitution
                      to do any more than simply execute the Tax Laws enacted by Congress
                      and signed by the President until such time as the Courts may rule on the
                      Constitutionality of any Tax Laws. True or False.

Comment

Constitution and Taxes.

Richard Macdonald wrote:
                        "Dale Eastman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected] k.net... Dale does not want to actually discuss the Constitution and Taxes. The Constitution gives the power to Tax to Congress. The Secretary of the Treasury has NO authority under the Constitution to do any more than simply execute the Tax Laws enacted by Congress and signed by the President until such time as the Courts may rule on the Constitutionality of any Tax Laws. True or False.
                        Non responsive answer noted.

Snippage of context the Mr. Macdonald is afraid of noted and repaired.

Context presented and being developed replaced:
                        Dale Eastman wrote:
                        Richard Macdonald wrote:
                        Obviously the answer is No.

Question 3:

In the relationship of MASTER and SERVANT, can the servant do anything
                        in the name of the master that the master can not do?

--
                        LEGAL DISCLAIMER
                        the internet.
                        internet.
                        found the truth.

Comment

Constitution and Taxes.

Richard Macdonald wrote:
                          "Dale Eastman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected] k.net... Dale does not want to actually discuss the Constitution and Taxes. The Constitution gives the power to Tax to Congress. The Secretary of the Treasury has NO authority under the Constitution to do any more than simply execute the Tax Laws enacted by Congress and signed by the President until such time as the Courts may rule on the Constitutionality of any Tax Laws. True or False.

Snippage of context the Mr. Macdonald is afraid of noted and repaired.

Context presented and being developed replaced:
                          Dale Eastman wrote:
                          Richard Macdonald wrote:
                          Obviously the answer is No.

Question 3:

In the relationship of MASTER and SERVANT, can the servant do anything
                          in the name of the master that the master can not do?

--
                          LEGAL DISCLAIMER
                          the internet.
                          internet.
                          found the truth.

Comment

Constitution and Taxes.

news:[email protected] ink.net...
                            Richard Macdonald wrote:
                            Dale has been afraid of questions like this for a long time and seems
                            to insist by his interpretation of the regulations that the Secretary of
                            the Treasury has some mystical extraconstitutional authority that
                            allows the Secretary to alter the laws enacted by Congress.

Of course the Courts realize that this is not so and that is why
                            assertions such as Dales have been rejected in every single
                            court where they have been argued.

So again Dale:

The Secretary of the Treasury has NO authority under the
                            Constitution to do any more than simply execute the Tax Laws
                            enacted by Congress and signed by the President until such time as
                            the Courts may rule on the Constitutionality of any Tax Laws.
                            True or False.

Comment

Constitution and Taxes.

news:[email protected] ink.net...
                              Richard Macdonald wrote:
                              Dale has been afraid of questions like this for a long time and seems
                              to insist by his interpretation of the regulations that the Secretary of
                              the Treasury has some mystical extraconstitutional authority that
                              allows the Secretary to alter the laws enacted by Congress.

Of course the Courts realize that this is not so and that is why
                              assertions such as Dales have been rejected in every single
                              court where they have been argued.

So again Dale:

The Secretary of the Treasury has NO authority under the
                              Constitution to do any more than simply execute the Tax Laws
                              enacted by Congress and signed by the President until such time as
                              the Courts may rule on the Constitutionality of any Tax Laws.
                              True or False.

Comment

Working...
                              X