condo management late fees ? Hawaii

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• condo management late fees ? Hawaii

The management company for our condo association, is charging late fees that seems very excessive and redondant. What is the law in Hawaii regarding the late fees for management properties?

We'll also need to keep an eye on the dates of the threads; this one is five years old.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

There was apparently a post before cbg's post of today that the poster deleted or a moderator deleted due to it end up being spam.
      Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Ok, I just saw another thread where cbg deleted post & banned poster @ they were a spammer - same person apparently @ in same forum.
        Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Yep, he posted three times. I wasn't certain till I got to the last one whether he was a spammer or not. He was.
          The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Yep - I have had that happen before also.

Comment

Working...
            X