This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repossesion of owner finaced property Arkansas

my uncle owener finaced a trailer and 1.5 acres to a couple and agreed to finance it for 2 years upon which time the couple would have to get their own financing, well this is 6 years ago and he is now 70 years old and has cancer he went to a lawyer and he had it deeded over to me. To complicate things he used only a hand written bill of sale (not noterized) and also he did not put the part about the 2 year finacing in it either, so what is our legal option on this property as it stands,any help will be appreciated

Originally posted by russellvilleflash View Post
    my uncle owener finaced a trailer and 1.5 acres to a couple and agreed to finance it for 2 years upon which time the couple would have to get their own financing, well this is 6 years ago and he is now 70 years old and has cancer he went to a lawyer and he had it deeded over to me. To complicate things he used only a hand written bill of sale (not noterized) and also he did not put the part about the 2 year finacing in it either, so what is our legal option on this property as it stands,any help will be appreciated
    You need to contact that local attorney again. This is too complicated for an internet forum of volunteers. Sorry.
    Please no private messages about your situation.

Comment

Working...
    X