Number of land surveyors needed Alabama

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number of land surveyors needed Alabama

How many Alabama land surveyors do it take to change a light bulb? Sorry, you do not change light bulbs. The real question is how many land surveyors does it take to get a simple boundary line correct?
    I am not an attorney. My personal opinions are not legal advice.

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." --- Franklin Roosevelt

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. --- Martin Luther King Jr.

A trap was set once upon a time; however, the designer fell in himself!!

Having problems, I assume.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

High Rod.

Originally posted by DrumMajorChange View Post
      How many Alabama land surveyors do it take to change a light bulb? Sorry, you do not change light bulbs. The real question is how many land surveyors does it take to get a simple boundary line correct?
      That depends of whether or not you can find any that will agree on where to start….

Comment

The jokes are on others

Originally posted by Betty3 View Post
        Having problems, I assume.
        It too bad that the evidence can not be shown ont this website yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The joke is on others
        Last edited by DrumMajorChange; 04-12-2010, 03:22 PM.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. --- Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

You are correct!

Originally posted by drruthless View Post
          That depends of whether or not you can find any that will agree on where to start….
          You are exactly correct; there have been as many as five land surveyors in cases with different opinions where a boundary line is located. The poor landowners are between a rock and a hard place depending on opinions of so-called experts.
          Last edited by DrumMajorChange; 04-12-2010, 03:20 PM.

Comment

The Goldern Rule

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

I live by the Goldern Rule like others should do also!
            Last edited by DrumMajorChange; 04-12-2010, 03:39 PM.

Comment

you aren't just kidding about alabama ...

they put 30 feet of road easement in my front yard starting at the side of the road and not even including the road ....in speaking to the city enginner they never accepted the road and only own what is actually paved ...by perscription. the easment they put in my survey sits about 6 inches from the corner of my house......my house was the original house on about 10 acres of land.

Comment

bamabunny, please do not post to old threads. This thread was started
                4-2010. If you happen to have a question, please start your own new
                thread. Thanks.
                Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Working...
                X