This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judgement: the Consequences of a Judgment on Top of a Mortgage Pennsylvania

Situation: A company is attempting to get a judgment on me and my home from a debt incurred by the previous co-owner. The previous co-owner sold me their share for a $1.00. Since the transfer I acquired a home equity loan, which is now more than the actual value of the property.

Question: If a judgment is levied, what next actions can the collecting company take?

What other information can I provide to help?

Das ist in der Doktor!

Originally posted by Homeowner in PA View Post
    Situation: A company is attempting to get a judgment on me and my home from a debt incurred by the previous co-owner. The previous co-owner sold me their share for a $1.00. Since the transfer I acquired a home equity loan, which is now more than the actual value of the property.

Question: If a judgment is levied, what next actions can the collecting company take?

What other information can I provide to help?
    That might be something you would want to ask an Attorney or perhaps a Real Estate agent. I'm no expert on the subject but for a buck, it seems YOU bought yourself the other guys headaches, I don't understand the reasoning unless you've been duped in which case you definitely will be needing to talk to an Attorney.
    Good Luck
    .._____________________
    ~ Free advice is like a public defender,
    you get what you pay for. ~ drr

Comment

Working...
    X