No announcement yet.

Best web site

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Best web site


    I have been searching online to find the best place to get some info on
    which visa would be b.
    est for me and my son.

    Can anyone help please?


    Posted via

  • #2
    Best web site

    Hello, I have been searching online to find the best place to get some info on which visa would be b. est for me and my son. Can anyone help please? Thanks
    more details ....there are more than 80 different visa .. for all sorts
    of purpose.. this may help..if your intent is to live and work inthe USA

    There are basically NINE ways that you can get a visa to live and work
    in the US:
    (1) Marriage (or engagement in anticipation of marriage) to a US

    (2) You have skills that are in short supply in the US e.g. scientific
    or medical training. A degree is normally a must. Or you have
    superior specialist skills with at least 12 years experience.

    (3) You have an Employer who is willing to transfer you - but even the
    employer has to make a good case for you - so you have to be a
    manager unless you fall under category (2) above.

    (4) You may get a Green card in the diversity lottery (UK citizens,
    except N.Ireland, are not generally eligible unless you, your spouse
    or parents were born abroad or held a different citizenship.

    (5)You own or buy business (does not get you permanent resident status
    i.e. no green card)You must be a national of a qualifying Treaty
    The business must have a minimum value of around $150k (more the
    better) bearing in mind you will need somewhere to live and with any
    startup business you will need at least 2 years living money as back
    up. So a figure of $350k would be a nearer minimum

    (6)You are an "investor" i.e. you have at least US $1m in assets to
    bring with you. half of that in a few areas. And your background will
    be investigated to the hilt.

    (7)You have a close relative (mother, father, brother, sister and no
    further) who is an US citizen who would sponsor you, approx time this
    take 2-12 years…

    (8.The R1 visa is available to foreign members of religious
    denominations, having bona fide non-profit religious organizations in
    the U.S., for entering the U.S. to carry on the activities of a
    minister or religious worker as a profession, occupation or vocation

    (9)THE UNUSUAL You are in a position to claim refugee status/political
    asylum. or You get a member of Congress to sponsor a private bill
    with legislation that applies just to you.
    The S visa issued to persons who assist US law enforcement to
    investigate and prosecute crimes and terrorist activities such as
    money laundering and organized crime

    Recruitment agent will not take you seriously if you are not already in
    the US. Writing for jobs is really a waste of time; likewise US
    employers have no idea what foreign qualification are or mean (except
    Degrees) it may pay you to get your qualification translated into a US
    equivalent, there are Companies that do this ..
    But if you are getting a visa under (2) above then you need a job offer
    before you can get the visa. Your Employer will be your sponsor this
    will cost them upward of $5k. So you can see you have to be offering
    something really special to get considered They may also have to prove
    to the Dept of labor that there is no American who can do the job if the
    position is to be permanent
    © Originator.. Pulaski
    Updater.. Ray 7/23/05

    Posted via


    • #3
      Best web site

      Hash: SHA1

      First, decide if this would be temporary or permanent. Temporary
      visitors need a non-immigrant visa, intending permanent residents need
      an immigrant visa.

      There are dozens and dozens of categories of non-immigrant, and about a
      dozen or so immigrant categories.

      I have an FAQ site that describes the various categories, as well as
      immigration in general. Please visit

      hellsbells wrote:
      | Hello,
      | I have been searching online to find the best place to get some info on
      | which visa would be b.
      | est for me and my son.
      | Can anyone help please?
      | Thanks

      - --
      Remember, I am strictly a layperson without any legal training. I
      encourage everybody to seek competent legal counsel rather than
      relying on usenet newsgroups.

      Please visit my new FAQ at (always under

      My email address in usenet posts is now invalid for Spam protection.
      See my Web site for information on how to contact me.

      Please feel free to enjoy some of my photographs at my Web site ! Comments are welcome.
      -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
      Version: GnuPG v1.4.0 (MingW32)
      Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird -

      iD8DBQFC4w9iyUlVTFdHXskRAlOyAJ9F+xwveZJ1HVrZwkQPZp kKRaU5xACgiDxR
      -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


      • #4
        Do you pay attention to the dates on the posts you respond to? This one is over 7 years old.
        I don't believe what I write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for debate purposes only, be sure to verify with your own research.
        Keep in mind that the information provided may not be worth any more than either a politician's promise or what you paid for it (nothing).
        I also may not have been either sane or sober when I wrote it down.
        Don't worry, be happy. is a good resource!


        • #5
          CJ, he was a spammer. He's gone, now.
          The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.


          • #6
            This whole thread is spam.