Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interested in sharing a hotel room close to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Interested in sharing a hotel room close to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS?


    <Groan>



    Not you too. Next thing you know there will be a bidding war.



    Originally posted by Steffi
    Days Inn:

    Milwaukee, WI | Staying from Jan. 22-23, 2004 | 1 Room | 2 Adults

    Milwaukee-Days Inn
    11811 West Blue Mound Road
    Wauwatosa , Wisconsin 53226
    United States
    414-771-4500

    DAYS INN ROCK BOTTOM RATE Rooms (United States Dollars) Rate Detail

    CONVENIENT ROOM HAS 2 DOUBLE BEDS
    STANDARD AMENITIES/NONSMOKING
    EXCELLENT COMBINATION OF QUALITY AND VALUE
    CANCEL BEFORE 4PM $43.35 1 2 1 $43.35


    --
    Posted via http://britishexpats.com

  • #2
    Interested in sharing a hotel room close to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS?


    Originally posted by Leslie66
    <Groan>

    Not you too. Next thing you know there will be a bidding war.
    I can outbid myself too Can you tell I have nothing else to do?
    Besides, finding rates for flights and hotels is like my specialty. I
    have an unofficial BA in it, haha.



    Motel 6 Milwaukee South - Airport

    5037 South Howell Avenue

    I-94 at Exit #318/Airport

    Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States, 53207

    414-482-4414



    You specified the following parameters:

    Arrival Date: Thursday, January 22, 2004

    Departure Date: Friday, January 23, 2004

    Number of Adults: 2



    Daily Rate: (per room)

    35.99 United States Dollars

    (Tax not included and will be added upon check-in)

    Room Description:

    2 FULL BEDS, 19" TV, CHAIR & DESK, SM



    Rate Description:

    Discounted Rate



    Plan Description:

    Special Internet Rate!!!


    --
    Posted via http://britishexpats.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Interested in sharing a hotel room close to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS?


      Originally posted by Steffi
      I can outbid myself too Can you tell I have nothing else to do? Besides, finding rates for flights and hotels is like my specialty. I have an unofficial BA in it, haha.

      Motel 6 Milwaukee South - Airport
      5037 South Howell Avenue
      I-94 at Exit #318/Airport
      Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States, 53207
      414-482-4414

      You specified the following parameters:
      Arrival Date: Thursday, January 22, 2004
      Departure Date: Friday, January 23, 2004
      Number of Adults: 2

      Daily Rate: (per room)
      35.99 United States Dollars
      (Tax not included and will be added upon check-in)
      Room Description:
      2 FULL BEDS, 19" TV, CHAIR & DESK, SM

      Rate Description:
      Discounted Rate

      Plan Description:
      Special Internet Rate!!!


      But what's the price fo 4 adults??


      --
      Posted via http://britishexpats.com

      Comment


      • #4
        Interested in sharing a hotel room close to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS?


        Originally posted by anyone4tea
        But what's the price fo 4 adults??



        --
        Posted via http://britishexpats.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Interested in sharing a hotel room close to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS?


          Originally posted by anyone4tea
          But what's the price fo 4 adults??


          <Insert evil smiley here>






          --
          Posted via http://britishexpats.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Interested in sharing a hotel room close to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS?


            Originally posted by Hypertweeky
            <Insert evil smiley here>



            It was an honest question!! Puyong may be interested in knowing, and I
            was only trying to help!



            Your *minds* are in the *gutter*! Tsk


            --
            Posted via http://britishexpats.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Interested in sharing a hotel room close to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS?


              Originally posted by anyone4tea
              It was an honest question!! Puyong may be interested in knowing, and I was only trying to help!

              Your *minds* are in the *gutter*! Tsk




              Bunch of perverted Westerners......


              --
              Posted via http://britishexpats.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Interested in sharing a hotel room close to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS?


                Originally posted by Leslie66
                Bunch of perverted Westerners......


                LMAO!!!

                PM me once in a while girlie!!


                --
                Posted via http://britishexpats.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  Interested in sharing a hotel room close to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS?


                  Originally posted by Steffi
                  I can outbid myself too Can you tell I have nothing else to do? Besides, finding rates for flights and hotels is like my specialty. I have an unofficial BA in it, haha.

                  Motel 6 Milwaukee South - Airport
                  5037 South Howell Avenue
                  I-94 at Exit #318/Airport
                  Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States, 53207
                  414-482-4414

                  You specified the following parameters:
                  Arrival Date: Thursday, January 22, 2004
                  Departure Date: Friday, January 23, 2004
                  Number of Adults: 2

                  Daily Rate: (per room)
                  35.99 United States Dollars
                  (Tax not included and will be added upon check-in)
                  Room Description:
                  2 FULL BEDS, 19" TV, CHAIR & DESK, SM

                  Rate Description:
                  Discounted Rate

                  Plan Description:
                  Special Internet Rate!!!




                  Thank you, Steffi! I REALLY appreciate this.



                  Anyhow, I just posted to see if there is anybody out there who will be
                  interested in sharing costs. When I was waiting for my visa interview
                  before coming to the States, my hubby and I stayed in a hotel room with
                  another couple. We saved money. And we made friends. I see nothing
                  wrong with it.



                  Obviously some of you think it is strange. And that is okay. People are
                  bound to have different opinions on different things.



                  But all I wanted to do was to ask a simple question!


                  --
                  Posted via http://britishexpats.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Interested in sharing a hotel room close to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS?


                    Originally posted by puyong
                    Thank you, Steffi! I REALLY appreciate this.

                    Anyhow, I just posted to see if there is anybody out there who will be interested in sharing costs. When I was waiting for my visa interview before coming to the States, my hubby and I stayed in a hotel room with another couple. We saved money. And we made friends. I see nothing wrong with it.

                    Obviously some of you think it is strange. And that is okay. People are bound to have different opinions on different things.

                    But all I wanted to do was to ask a simple question!


                    Puyong - that's fine. Your post is so different from our own society
                    that those who *don't* get out that much just felt they had to hijack!
                    No, I dont get out that much either!



                    Good luck at the INS!



                    Kath


                    --
                    Posted via http://britishexpats.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Interested in sharing a hotel room close to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS?


                      Originally posted by anyone4tea
                      Puyong - that's fine. Your post is so different from our own society that those who *don't* get out that much just felt they had to hijack! No, I dont get out that much either!

                      Good luck at the INS!

                      Kath




                      Well, my husband is not from our society and he's definitely not
                      "western". If I suggested sharing our hotel room with a complete
                      stranger I found on the internet....... Well, let's just say I'll never
                      have to find out how that sentence ends.


                      --
                      Posted via http://britishexpats.com

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Interested in sharing a hotel room close to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS?


                        Find me a really cheap flight to Guangzhou China in March?





                        Originally posted by Steffi
                        I can outbid myself too Can you tell I have nothing else to do? Besides, finding rates for flights and hotels is like my specialty. I have an unofficial BA in it, haha.

                        Motel 6 Milwaukee South - Airport
                        5037 South Howell Avenue
                        I-94 at Exit #318/Airport
                        Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States, 53207
                        414-482-4414

                        You specified the following parameters:
                        Arrival Date: Thursday, January 22, 2004
                        Departure Date: Friday, January 23, 2004
                        Number of Adults: 2

                        Daily Rate: (per room)
                        35.99 United States Dollars
                        (Tax not included and will be added upon check-in)
                        Room Description:
                        2 FULL BEDS, 19" TV, CHAIR & DESK, SM

                        Rate Description:
                        Discounted Rate

                        Plan Description:
                        Special Internet Rate!!!


                        --
                        Posted via http://britishexpats.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Interested in sharing a hotel room close to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS?


                          Originally posted by warpedbored
                          Find me a really cheap flight to Guangzhou China in March?


                          Do you want to share a single seat?


                          --
                          Posted via http://britishexpats.com

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Interested in sharing a hotel room close to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS?


                            Originally posted by anyone4tea
                            Do you want to share a single seat?


                            The one in a little room at the back of the aircraft with a sink next to
                            it and a button that says 'flush'?





                            Dave


                            --
                            DW


                            Posted via http://britishexpats.com

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Interested in sharing a hotel room close to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS?


                              Originally posted by davewilliams
                              The one in a little room at the back of the aircraft with a sink next to it and a button that says 'flush'?


                              Dave


                              That's already shared...



                              Kath


                              --
                              Posted via http://britishexpats.com

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X