Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interested in sharing a hotel room close to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Interested in sharing a hotel room close to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS?


    Hi,



    I am going to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS on Jan 22, Thursday. I am going to
    stay at a hotel that night. Anybody interested in sharing a hotel room
    with me and my hubby?



    BTW, thanks for the replies to my original question.



    Pu


    --
    Posted via http://britishexpats.com

  • #2
    Interested in sharing a hotel room close to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS?


    Originally posted by puyong
    Hi,

    I am going to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS on Jan 22, Thursday. I am going to stay at a hotel that night. Anybody interested in sharing a hotel room with me and my hubby?

    BTW, thanks for the replies to my original question.

    Pu
    No!!! it can't be...perhap a re-phrase is required



    Any mirrors on the ceiling


    --
    Posted via http://britishexpats.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Interested in sharing a hotel room close to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS?


      Originally posted by ray6
      No!!! it can't be...perhap a re-phrase is required



      --
      Posted via http://britishexpats.com

      Comment


      • #4
        Interested in sharing a hotel room close to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS?


        ?????????


        --
        Posted via http://britishexpats.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Interested in sharing a hotel room close to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS?


          Originally posted by ray6
          No!!! it can't be...perhap a re-phrase is required

          Any mirrors on the ceiling


          <snarf>



          Ray,



          With that bald head of yours, the reflection off the mirror on the
          ceiling would definitely put a cramp in your threesome.


          --
          Posted via http://britishexpats.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Interested in sharing a hotel room close to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS?


            Originally posted by Leslie66
            <snarf>

            Ray,

            With that bald head of yours, the reflection off the mirror on the ceiling would definitely put a cramp in your threesome.
            I thought it.. ****, I'm glad I didn't say it. I'd be attacked
            again......


            --
            Posted via http://britishexpats.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Interested in sharing a hotel room close to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS?


              Originally posted by Leslie66
              With that bald head of yours, the reflection off the mirror...


              I don't know why I just envisioned the Batman light beam circling the
              sky...Ray there wouldn't be that much light reflected would there? Tee
              hehehe just kidding!


              --
              Posted via http://britishexpats.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Interested in sharing a hotel room close to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS?


                Originally posted by jcapulet
                I don't know why I just envisioned the Batman light beam circling the sky...Ray there wouldn't be that much light reflected would there? Tee hehehe just kidding!
                Come on guy's... let's not hijack a fresh thread.....


                --
                Posted via http://britishexpats.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  Interested in sharing a hotel room close to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS?


                  Originally posted by puyong
                  Hi,

                  I am going to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS on Jan 22, Thursday. I am going to stay at a hotel that night. Anybody interested in sharing a hotel room with me and my hubby?

                  BTW, thanks for the replies to my original question.

                  Pu


                  That sounds a bit kinky lmao lmao


                  --
                  Posted via http://britishexpats.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Interested in sharing a hotel room close to Milwaukee WisconsinINS?

                    ray6 wrote:
                    Originally posted by puyong
                    Hi, I am going to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS on Jan 22, Thursday. I am going to stay at a hotel that night. Anybody interested in sharing a hotel room with me and my hubby? BTW, thanks for the replies to my original question. Pu
                    No!!! it can't be...perhap a re-phrase is required Any mirrors on the ceiling
                    Yeah. It says /Objects are larger than they appear!/ :-)

                    --
                    I spilled spot remover on my dog and now he's gone.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Interested in sharing a hotel room close to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS?


                      Originally posted by jcapulet
                      I don't know why I just envisioned the Batman light beam circling the sky...Ray there wouldn't be that much light reflected would there? Tee hehehe just kidding!


                      Glad to say dutchman showed some restraint

                      can't be said for the Rodents and the Mophead

                      I have a fine head of hair...compared to some

                      Moroccons I have seen pics off..I will not mention

                      names of course...


                      --
                      Posted via http://britishexpats.com

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Interested in sharing a hotel room close to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS?


                        Originally posted by puyong
                        Hi,

                        I am going to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS on Jan 22, Thursday. I am going to stay at a hotel that night. Anybody interested in sharing a hotel room with me and my hubby?

                        BTW, thanks for the replies to my original question.

                        Pu


                        You might want to re-phrase that Puyong. Apparently there are some dirty
                        minds on this NG.


                        --
                        Posted via http://britishexpats.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Interested in sharing a hotel room close to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS?


                          Originally posted by dutchman2001nl
                          I thought it.. ****, I'm glad I didn't say it. I'd be attacked again......




                          Hey Dutch,



                          You should have used the <who gives a ****> smilie !


                          --
                          Posted via http://britishexpats.com

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Interested in sharing a hotel room close to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS?


                            OK, I'll bite. What was your original question?



                            Originally posted by puyong
                            Hi,

                            I am going to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS on Jan 22, Thursday. I am going to stay at a hotel that night. Anybody interested in sharing a hotel room with me and my hubby?

                            BTW, thanks for the replies to my original question.
                            Pu


                            --
                            Posted via http://britishexpats.com

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Interested in sharing a hotel room close to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS?


                              Originally posted by Andrew Defaria
                              ray6 wrote:

                              Originally posted by puyong
                              Hi,
                              I am going to Milwaukee Wisconsin INS on Jan 22, Thursday. I am going
                              to stay at a hotel that night. Anybody interested in sharing a hotel
                              room with me and my hubby?
                              BTW, thanks for the replies to my original question.
                              Pu
                              No!!! it can't be...perhap a re-phrase is required
                              Any mirrors on the ceiling

                              Yeah. It says /Objects are larger than they appear!/ :-)

                              --
                              I spilled spot remover on my dog and now he's gone.


                              OH MY GOD! Ray's butt is big enough, he doesn't need it visually
                              enhanced!


                              --
                              Posted via http://britishexpats.com

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X