Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Devorce I-751 APPROVE(no interview) in Vermont.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devorce I-751 APPROVE(no interview) in Vermont.

Hello everyone, i just received my I-751 approval letter and my
    application was based on divorce from my wife. My first application was
    file with my wife on May of 2003, and we divorce in December of 2004
    before my Joint I-751 got approve. I re-file my second I-751 in January
    of 2005 to the Vermont service center and i just received (today) my
    approval letter without any interview.I only submitted two document for
    my second I-751 because i though i would be called for an interview and
    then i will show then all my evidence. I sent with my application a copy
    of our daughter birth certificate and a copy of my green card and that's
    it. Only two evidence and my Divorce I-751 got approve without any
    interview or request for additional evidence. I am SO excited since i
    have been waiting for three years and i had to go THRU divorce and
    submitted a new I-751 without any lawyer and not much evidence since i
    was tired of the whole process. I just want to thank everyone and this
    board really does help. I i will post more info later and i will also
    post my experience from the beginning to divorce and finally
    approval.AGUILA, i really don't know you well but i always read your
    experience and i will pray for you, i hope you hear something soon.
    Later everyone am going to celebrate with FRIENDS (WOO)
    :-)

--
    Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Hello everyone, i just received my I-751 approval letter and my application was based on divorce from my wife. My first application was file with my wife on May of 2003, and we divorce in December of 2004 before my Joint I-751 got approve. I re-file my second I-751 in January of 2005 to the Vermont service center and i just received (today) my approval letter without any interview.I only submitted two document for my second I-751 because i though i would be called for an interview and then i will show then all my evidence. I sent with my application a copy of our daughter birth certificate and a copy of my green card and that's it. Only two evidence and my Divorce I-751 got approve without any interview or request for additional evidence. I am SO excited since i have been waiting for three years and i had to go THRU divorce and submitted a new I-751 without any lawyer and not much evidence since i was tired of the whole process. I just want to thank everyone and this board really does help. I i will post more info later and i will also post my experience from the beginning to divorce and finally approval.AGUILA, i really don't know you well but i always read your experience and i will pray for you, i hope you hear something soon. Later everyone am going to celebrate with FRIENDS (WOO) :-)
    Karimmatt,

Congradulations! See, not all the rumours one hears are true ~ (the
    child born to the marriage was a big plus, and in more ways than one,
    I'm sure).

--

Comment

Hello everyone, i just received my I-751 approval letter and my application was based on divorce from my wife. My first application was file with my wife on May of 2003, and we divorce in December of 2004 before my Joint I-751 got approve. I re-file my second I-751 in January of 2005 to the Vermont service center and i just received (today) my approval letter without any interview.I only submitted two document for my second I-751 because i though i would be called for an interview and then i will show then all my evidence. I sent with my application a copy of our daughter birth certificate and a copy of my green card and that's it. Only two evidence and my Divorce I-751 got approve without any interview or request for additional evidence. I am SO excited since i have been waiting for three years and i had to go THRU divorce and submitted a new I-751 without any lawyer and not much evidence since i was tired of the whole process. I just want to thank everyone and this board really does help. I i will post more info later and i will also post my experience from the beginning to divorce and finally approval.AGUILA, i really don't know you well but i always read your experience and i will pray for you, i hope you hear something soon. Later everyone am going to celebrate with FRIENDS (WOO) :-)
      Congratulations!!

I don't think we ever exchange e-mails (did we?!?) but your case seems
      to be very much alike mine, with the difference that you got a daughter
      out of your marriage. I am confident that I will be fine in the end...I
      believe I will not hear from my I-751 until I file the N-400 which I
      will on January 2006.

I was surprised that still you got approved without an interview,
      that gives people like me a lot of hope. I would like you to write
      me at [email protected] so we can discuss further the details
      of our cases...

Good luck to you!

--

Comment

Was your letter (Notice of receipt when you filed) from Vermont lists
        the Vermont Center or Nebraska Center address?

Samal

--

Comment

Was your letter (Notice of receipt when you filed) from Vermont lists the Vermont Center or Nebraska Center address? Samal
          Hello Samal, my second Notice of action receipt was listed as Nebraska
          service center as the point of contact if i have any question about my
          case. I was totally surprise to received any letter from Immigration
          since it takes awhile for a devorce case.

--

Comment

Working...
          X